Winning: Matt Walsh Trolls Woke Loudoun County School Board - and It's a Sight to Behold

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 28, 2021, 2:27:10 PM9/28/21
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2021/09/27/winning-matt-
walsh-trolls-woke-loudoun-county-school-board-and-its-a-sight-to-behold-
n1481812

Matt Walsh of the Daily Wire discovered that he likes confronting school
boards. After he confronted a Nashville school board about forcing masks
on children, he got the bug and decided to take this act on the road.

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Here is my speech to the Nashville School Board where I spoke out against
the cruel and indefensible mask mandate for children

https://twitter.com/i/status/1425878511915577344

10:55 AM · Aug 12, 2021·Twitter Web App
15.8K
Retweets

School boards across the nation are retaliating against parents who speak
out about their absurd policies, but perhaps the most offensive is in
Loudoun County, Virginia. Walsh organized a protest in front of the
Loudoun County schools that will take place on Tuesday. He also intends to
speak at the board meeting. From Walsh’s Facebook page:

The Loudoun County school board in VA has imposed a radical trans policy
allowing males access to girl’s restrooms and teams. Teachers are required
to use preferred pronouns. To protest this madness, I’ll be leading a
rally outside the school board meeting on September 28. Join us! The time
for sitting on the sidelines is over. Schools that harm children must be
confronted. We must speak up against this indoctrination loudly and in
person. I have a large platform and intend to use it to help mobilize
these efforts. The child abusers will hear from us.

Loudoun County has done more than just give boys access to girls’ locker
rooms. They’ve been criticized for implementing Critical Race Theory and
arresting parents who have complained, along with doxing critical parents
and suspending teachers who want their First Amendment rights respected.
Loudoun County is basically the 9th Circle of Hell when it comes to school
board corruption. And now, they’ve gone and changed their public comment
rules to prohibit anyone who lives outside of Loudoun County from
speaking. It’s an open question whether Virginia’s open meetings law
allows this and should definitely be challenged.

RELATED: Students Protesting Severe Bullying, Suicides Hit With Mass
Retaliation by New York School District

Not to be outwitted, Walsh found a way around it. He is now officially a
resident of Loudoun County. “Loudoun County changed the rules so that only
residents can speak at the school board,” he wrote. “In unrelated news,
I’m proud to announce that I am now a resident of Loudoun County. Just
rented a home in the area…see you at the meeting!”

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Loudoun County changed the rules so that only residents can speak at the
school board. In unrelated news, I’m proud to announce that I am now a
resident of Loudoun County. Just rented a home in the area. I’ll have the
lease agreement. See you at the meeting!
1:44 PM · Sep 24, 2021
47.1K
1.4K
Share this Twee

This was a brilliant move. The only way to beat these people is by using
their rules against them. It’s exactly what Saul Alinsky taught the left
and now it’s being used by the right. This is exactly how parents should
approach these boards—with gloves off and ready to brawl. This is a war
for your kids’ minds. Are you ready?

The next revolution in this country is coming from fed-up parents who are
confronting their public school boards and holding them to account. The
battle is going to be epic as we watch the school boards try to stop it
from happening, but this train is on the tracks and it’s barrelling
downhill. After an entire year or more of “online school,” where parents
got a window into the dumpster fire that is public school education, there
is nothing that is going to stop the reform that is coming. Buckle up.

And a reminder: If you want to know how to beat these school boards at
their own game, pick up my book, Shut Up! The Bizarre War that One Public
Library Waged Against the First Amendment, which details how to destroy
corrupt public boards using their own rules against them. You won’t regret
it…but the school boards will!

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.