BREAKING: Torrance Schools Give Harmful Surverys to Students (Time to Fight Back)

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 4, 2021, 3:43:43 PM9/4/21
http://aschaper1.blogspot.com/2021/08/breaking-torrance-schools-give-
harmful.html

Well, well, well ...

The moral and cultural rot that is afflicting public schools across the
country continues its slow and steady slouching into Torrance Unified, as
well.

Last year, one of the parents in Richardson Middle School shared with a
Facebook group the following survery:

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
ku4FwDKUsDA/YS5PM8aE8iI/AAAAAAACTME/lwSPNKgZIwArTuWUrUKTx3eGd_ac6tH7wCLcBG
AsYHQ/w468-h282/2020-02%2BRichardson%2BMiddle%2BSchool.jpg>

These questions were posed in an online survey for a middle school
student! This survey was actually trying to find out the so-called "sexual
preferences" of a twelve-year old. Seriously!

This is in Torrance Unified. I wrote to the principal at Richardson Middle
School, Tayo Balogun, and she did not respond to me.

I wrote to the superintendent for answers, and Dr. Tim Stowe did not get
back to me.

This year, I wrote back, demanding answers for this disgusting survey. Why
is the school district allowing this? Why are parents not made aware of
this? Why would anyone want information about students', about children's
sexual behavior?

This is really outrageous!

Oh, and it gets worse ...

Two people in the past week have informed me that South High School
submitted a similar survey to students this year!

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
hEF4kXdLNvE/YS5Qiev5kRI/AAAAAAACTMM/9_uv9ln4aY4h1USVct0TZ8-
gx6D3agT_gCLcBGAsYHQ/w331-h716/2021-08-
30%2BSouth%2BHigh%2BSchool%2BSurvey.jpg>

One source in the city informed me that this survey was released in order
for students to play sports, i.e. it was in connection with COVID-19
testing and scrutiny.

I am so fed up with this wickedness.

MassResistance, the pro-family organization that I work for, has been
fighting the LGBT agenda and all of its perverse iterations for over 25
years. This kind of crap and corruption was pushed on students in the
Boston suburbs of Massachusetts as early as 1993. Only one organization,
MassResistance, was making any noise about this.

Today, MassResistance has established chapters and worked with activists
all over the country, and all over the world, to fight this perverse
agenda.

We have a diverse California chapter, too, with activists all over the
state, and we are so grateful that more people in the city of Torrance are
working with us to fight back against this homosexual-transgender tyranny.

We are committed to exposing and putting an end to these putrid push-polls
which induce kids to question their own health and identities and engage
in these aberrant, disgusting, bankrupt behaviors.

Please contact me RIGHT away if you have more information about this
harmful, destructive surveys in the Torrance Unified School District:

Cell: (781) 474-3005

Email: art...@massresistance.org

CAll TO ACTION:

I need everyone to contact the Torrance Unified School board to demand
answers and demand furthermore that the school board and supertinendent
stop authorizing these invasive, abusive, and perverse surveys for the
Torrance student body!

School Board Members

Jeremy L. Gerson

310-729-3688

Gerson...@tusd.org

James Han

213-447-1187

han....@tusd.org

Jasmine Park

park.j...@tusd.org

Betty Lieu

213-820-8862

lieu....@tusd.org

Anil Muhammad

213-293-5089

muhamm...@tusd.org

--

"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

SevenOverSix

Sep 4, 2021, 11:56:03 PM9/4/21
I've nothing against LGBQT-etcs whatsoever - my only
concern is that certain parties seem intent on making
them "More equal" ... but 'equality' is NOT their
real goal. Undermining western civ IS. Oh yea,
western civ is about the ONLY one that ever
entertained notions of 'equality' or 'rights' ...

However, NONE of such stuff is the fuckin' business of
a public school.

As for the "fighting back" aspect, the left has paved
the way. Look into their strategy of lawsuits and hand
picked judges - and DO THE SAME THING. Tricks and rules
that helped THEM in the past can be used AGAINST them
now.

The further left has revealed itself to be brain-dead
and of hostile/damaging intent. Can't have that. Just as
bad as NAZIS. Things will not "turn out ok" ... have to MAKE
them turn out OK. Effort, a PLAN, perseverence, coordination,
PR, those are the tickets.