Re: Arrested California nutjob teen had 'every intention' to carry out school shooting, police say

tiktok

Feb 15, 2024, 11:02:36 PMFeb 15
On 16 Mar 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:MivYJ.145571$z688...@fx35.iad:

> Sterlize this little monster and his Democrat parents. Make certain
> they can never ever breed and birth another murdering bastard.

An Ontario, California, teenager with an “obsession” with the Columbine
High School shooting was charged with attempted murder and making a
terrorist threat Wednesday after he allegedly formed a detailed plan to
carry out a shooting at his school.

Authorities were initially contacted by an Ontario Christian High School
official, who was alerted by another student who expressed concerns
about Sebastian Villasenor, 18, who was “showing signs of being fixated
on school shootings and [having] access to weapons.”

“He researched tactical supplies and was in the process of choosing a
specific date to carry out the school shooting, Ontario Police Chief
Mike Lorenz said. “Ultimately when we arrested Villasenor at his
residence, we collected numerous weapons.”

In addition to having “over a thousand rounds” of ammunition along with
11 weapons, including seven rifles and one shotgun, Lorenz said, the
teen carefully mapped out his violent plot.

“He was so obsessed with our response times that he Google-mapped how
far it would be from the Ontario Police Department for our response time
to the school,” Lorenz said.

Investigators and school administrators credited Villasenor’s classmate
for stopping what would have been another devasting campus shooting.

“The student who came forward, who saw something and said something, is
a hero,” Lorenz said. “That student saved lives, spared families from
losing their children and a community from being devastated from a
senseless act of violence.”

Lorenz added that while Villasenor was not bullied or harassed at
school, he had trouble forming friendships with classmates.

There was no manifesto, but the teen had “contemplated” hurting six
particular students at the school, Lorenz said.

Villasenor is charged with one count of attempted terrorist threat and
five counts of attempted murder.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrested-california-teen-every-inten
tion-carry-school-shooting-police-rcna138951