Grifter Hillary Clinton: race a 'deep fault line' in America

Clinton Murder Machine

Nov 17, 2021, 9:40:02 PM11/17/21
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton said on
Saturday the deadly mass shooting at a historic black church in
South Carolina is a violent reminder of continued
institutionalized racism in the United States.

"It's tempting to dismiss a tragedy like this as an isolated
incident, to believe that in today's America bigotry is largely
behind us, that institutionalized racism no longer exists,"
Clinton said. "But despite our best efforts and our highest
hopes, America's long struggle with race is far from finished."

"Race remains a deep fault line in America," Clinton added.

Clinton used scheduled remarks at a U.S. Conference of Mayors
meeting in San Francisco to deliver her first address on race as
a presidential candidate.

She was speaking just three days after nine African-Americans
were shot and killed during bible study at the Emanuel African
Methodist Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

A 21-year-old white man, Dylann Roof, has been arrested and
charged with murder. The shootings are being investigated as a
hate crime.

Clinton, who lost the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination to
Barack Obama and then served as secretary of state during his
first term, said: "I know that so many of us hoped by electing
our first black president we had turned the page on this chapter
in our history.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/06/21/usa-shooting-south-
carolina-clinton-idINKBN0P104020150621

Deer Hillary and the rest of the racist liberal dumb fucks in
America who haven't figured it out by now, Barack Hussein Obama
is 50% white and a faggot. The small amount of black genes in
his body wouldn't qualify him for tribal membership in 95% of
Africa.

166p1

Nov 18, 2021, 1:10:11 AM11/18/21
A 'fault' she did her best to create, and exploit.