Jefferson Parish high school employee arrested, accused of molesting female student

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 7, 2024, 6:05:46 PMFeb 7
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/phabion-woodard-molestation-
student-riverdale/article_3f01db00-bfac-11ee-8adb-27024ba54660.html

This scumbag is / was a "teacher"?

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/nola.com/content/tncms/assets
/v3/editorial/4/2f/42fe52a4-bfae-11ee-b658-
73a665043332/65b95cad8e1a6.image.jpg?resize=300%2C374

An employee with the Jefferson Parish Public School System was arrested
Monday after he was accused of inappropriate behavior toward a teenage
student, according to authorities.

Phabion Woodard, 25, of New Orleans, was booked with molestation of a
juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile, said Sgt. Brandon Veal,
spokesperson for the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Woodward works at Riverdale High School, according to authorities.
Jefferson Parish Public School officials did not disclose Woodward's title
and did not say whether he was still employed with the district.

Woodard is accused of inappropriately contacting a female student from the
school online and making inappropriate physical contact with her at least
once at the school, Veal said.

The parent of another student learned of the abuse and notified school
officials. The school then contacted the sheriff's office, Veal said.

Woodard was being held Tuesday at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center
in Gretna without bond.

The school district on Tuesday released the following statement:

We are aware that an employee of Jefferson Parish Schools has been accused
of sexually assaulting one of our students. We will cooperate with law
enforcement in the ongoing investigation of this matter. The District will
assign crisis team members to the school to provide additional support and
counseling for staff and students as needed. Although we have no reason to
believe that any other student was involved, parents are encouraged to
contact local law enforcement if they believe that their child may have
been involved or may have any information regarding the alleged incident.

In Jefferson Parish Schools, we are committed to providing a safe and
nurturing environment in which to work and learn. To that end, the
district provides annual training for students and staff on topics that
include sexual assault and harassment. Students and staff are provided
information on where to go if they feel that they have been a victim of
sexual misconduct or have knowledge of any such inappropriate behavior.
School and district officials consistently and emphatically encourage
anyone who has knowledge of any kind of sexual misconduct to report
immediately to the appropriate school officials and to the local
authorities.

Jefferson Parish Schools

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.