Re: Dems Poised To Pull Free Lunches From Christian School That Refuses to Obey LGBT Pervert Mandates

Woke is HATE!

Aug 5, 2022, 1:45:02 AM8/5/22
In article <t2sunf$3rh8e$2...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's time to put an end to this. Queers won't listen and can't control themselves - LOCK THEM UP!

The Biden administration is poised to deny free school lunch
funding from a Florida Christian school that refuses to comply
with the administration's LGBT mandates, despite the school's
qualification for a religious exemption.

Grant Park Christian Academy in Tampa, Fla., represented by
Alliance Defending Freedom, is suing President Joe Biden and
Florida agriculture commissioner Nikki Fried for enforcing the
Biden administration requirement that schools comply with its
LGBT mandates or lose federal school lunch funding.

In May, the Biden administration redefined the meaning of "sex"
in Title IX to include sexual orientation and gender identity,
forcing schools to permit transgender students to use male or
female bathrooms and play sports with either sex in order to
receive National School Lunch Program funding from the U.S.
Department of Agriculture. More than half of state attorneys
general rejected the memorandum, with Florida attorney general
Ashley Moody saying the Biden administration was "using hungry
children to advance a political agenda," the Washington Free
Beacon reported.

The Florida school refused to substitute gender identity for
biological sex, costing them their ability to feed two meals and
snacks daily to their 56 students when the fall semester starts.
If Grant Park’s application is not approved by Aug. 10, the
school will not be reimbursed for the meals it serves students.
ADF legal counsel Erica Steinmiller-Perdomo said Fried should
not block Grant Park’s school lunch funding, as Title IX
provides a religious exemption.

"For five years, this Christian school has received funding to
provide nutritious meals to dozens of low-income children in the
community," Steinmiller-Perdomo said. "Commissioner Fried and
the Biden administration are trying to rewrite the law and
ignore the exemption in an attempt to force this school to
choose between violating its religious beliefs or providing
lunches to children."

Published under: Biden Administration, Florida, LGBT, School

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/lunch-money-thief-
dems-poised-to-pull-free-lunches-from-christian-school-that-
refuses-to-obey-lgbt-mandates/

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 5, 2022, 10:49:45 AM8/5/22
Maybe voters should pull the FREE LIQUOR from the taxpayer supplied
airplane that Pelosi rides in...

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 6:27:18 PM8/5/22
On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 07:42:31 +0200 (CEST), "Woke is HATE!" wrote:

>Grant Park Christian Academy in Tampa, Fla., represented by
>Alliance Defending Freedom, is suing President Joe Biden and
>Florida agriculture commissioner Nikki Fried for enforcing the
>Biden administration requirement that schools comply with its
>LGBT mandates or lose federal school lunch funding.

What the hell is the federal government doing subsidizing lunches at a
RELIGIOUS SCHOOL in the first place? Cut that funding now on grounds
of separation of church and state.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.