SEEDS OF FAITH, GLORY, & POWER

Lou

Sep 10, 2001, 10:24:05 AM9/10/01
Sent by KimEllen MessengerOfGOD,

Gloria Shepherd

http://www.angelfire.com/ga/GardenofJesus/

==========

SEEDS OF FAITH, GLORY, & POWER

My little ones, I am releasing the seeds of faith, glory and power now,
in many of you, to go forth and to speak the words that I have placed
in your hearts this day. These are the seeds of my resurrection power
that will be birthed in your hearts to speak forth. I am taking many of
you now into this new level of faith, glory and power. Many of you have
allowed fear to encase you and hold you back from walking out in faith
into this glorious resurrection power I have for you. This is the day and
the hour of my glory and power that I want to fill you with. If you will
step out in faith, it will be done. I want to fill you to overflowing with
my
glory and my power, so you can accomplish my work now on earth.
Not by your will, but by my will says the Lord, on earth as it is in heaven.
For many of you, the devil has encased you with the chains of fear, so
you could not move. I say to you this day, shake off the chains which
have bound you and enslaved you in this hour. Know that I have given
you all power to move forth in the things which I have planted as seeds
of faith in each of your hearts. Some of you have waited for so long now,
that fear has held you down like great cement block on your feet, you
have not been able to move when I gave you the words to go forth.
Command everything those cement blocks on your feet to be removed,
and step forth in great boldness into the things which I have for you now.
Leap out of the boat, and walk out unto the waters of faith. Keep your
eyes on me, and I will keep you not let you go under. There is nothing
impossible for me to do, if you will only step out of your safety and
comfort zone, and walk out unto the waters of faith. Surrender yourselves
fully unto me, and you will pour out my power and glory into your vessels
in this hour. I desire nothing less than for you to walk under an open
heaven on earth now. My desire is that each of my children walk under
this resurrection power and glory on earth in this hour. So my will-- will
be done on earth now. Let the seeds of my glory be birthed in you in faith,
and give yourselves fully unto me as children of mine. Let my work be
accomplished through you now on earth, as my spirit leads you to do
my will on earth in this hour.
NorthHolly...@praise-the-lord.zzn.com