Have You Been called to Preach?

MCAC

Jun 18, 2002, 1:50:57 AM6/18/02
ENROLL NOW! OrdinationOnLine.com Exam

OrdinationOnLine.com has recently been acquired by Ministers for Christ
Assembly of Churches, along with the Technology Based Training (TBT)
fully-automated on-line study for Ordination.

Technology Based Training (TBT). TBT is quickly replacing the traditional
paper-pencil testing method. TBT makes the entire testing process easier and
the results can be more reliable.
TBT allows Ministers for Christ Outreach to issue exams on request and score
the results immediately for people all over the world.

For the past 12 years we have been issuing the traditional paper-pencil
testing method. With the Lord's leading we are now issuing our exams using
modern technology.

We also have Correspondance study by mail.
Ministers for Christ Assembly of Churches
Since 1988
D...@ordination.org
http://www.ordination.org
http://www.ordination/ordination.htm