Protect your home/office today!

George Joseph Jr.

Dec 2, 2002, 4:12:22 PM12/2/02

Intellicomp Communications Co.

10621 Foster Rd.

Baton Rouge La, 70811

(225)266-1513

Dear,

            Home/Office owner

How would you like to self audit your home or small office for security breaches just like large companies do?  With The 2003 Home/Office Asset Protection Security kit you can do just that.

Our new 2003 series of in-home small office audit templates allow you to check and grade your current security status. This reduces your risk to burglary, vandalism, fire, and other pertinent security risk. Our product incorporates the latest in security risk analysis and is designed to provide you with the ultimate knowledge in your security standing. These templates were created by myself George Joseph a private investigator in the State of Louisiana for over 5 years. This system of auditing techniques is available for only $19.95 with full instructions and 14 day free phone support.

For a free, sample audit call (225) 266-1513 today or email: geor...@cox.net

 Secure your home/office today by knowing your status at a moments notice.

Sincerely,

George Joseph Jr.

B.S. Criminal Justice

A.S. Law Enforcement