A message

cver...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2001, 1:21:06 AM9/16/01
I make this statement to support the war and the President. I think it is
about time we took the war to the terrorists.

I lost a lot of friends and acquaintances in Vietnam; as well as the various
shell-shocked marine I sat up late at night with drinking and talking about
the war... Make no mistake (I say that at least partly because Bush says
it...), a lot of people we know will die if we go to war, and a lot of us
left behind will feel the pain for years as well.

Still, we have to go. We must show our enemies that we can fight for our
beliefs as well, that we are a force to be reckoned with, even avoided.
Personally, I want to be the guy down the street that everyone looks at and
says "Nahhh, not THAT guy." I am tired of being the fall guy for every
shell-shocked non-American that wants to blame me for their problems.

As a white European, I am basically being blamed for everything from the
clap to every non-liberal, non-tolerant epithet or cause that was ever
formed, believed, or acted upon. But that is so meaningless, so trivial
compared to what hate and derision has been heaped upon me as an American,
and a member of the military. So many people hate us. We truly can't win
for losing.

Well, Ph*^% them! First of all,, it is about time we kicked ass in the
middle east, if for no other reason than GP (General Principles). Secondly,
if we have truly inspired a movement around the world to effectively
eradicate terrorism, then so be it. As I would hear in the neighborhoods I
grew up in; "All a you Mother F*&^ers better watch your ass..."

Is it good? -- Are you nuts? This is the worst catastrophe in our
lifetime, and it was perpetrated by the shell-shocked veterans of the
Afghanistan/Russia wars -- another catastrophe -- as far as we can tell
right now. I mean, even Kadafi is saying "Whoa! too bad for me...". These
people have no consideration for human life whatsoever. They even took
money from insurance stocks in Germany to make money to fund this campaign.
Whatever they started out to be, now they are criminals and cowards.

Do I hate a Muslims? In a word, NO. As a Christian, I know we believe in
exactly the same deity. It is only by twisting the scriptures of both our
faiths that we continue such heinous acts in the name of God. It also has
to be at the total disregard for that God, and the people that live with and
without that God. It has to stop.

There is little we can continue to do as a race in the long run if we
continue. That is why we must irradiate every last terrorist, every last
part of the human genome that believes this is a proper and correct way to
act in war. Every single cell, every single speck of the criminality that
thinks this way.

But then, if we are to a complete job, we must irradiate the governments
that create these breeding grounds for hate. All the corrupt governments
that starve, kill and torture their people in the name of
government/regime/empire. Eradicate them, kill them all. They don't seem
to get it, they don't seem to care. Kill them all.

And don't stop there, kill the slackers, and the thieves, and the liars, and
the politicians.... I think you know which dead horse I am beating. We
CAN'T kill them all, we just can't. So we better be damn careful about what
we do. I have heard more than one of you talk of Armageddon in some way,
and you could be right. Every time I hear about a war or "a rumor of
war..." I think about the people I knew who died in Vietnam, my Mother, my
friends, all the people that die.

We all die. It is a part of life -- the end. What happened in New York and
Washington DC is as important a part of life as it is death. It is now a
part of our memories, our experiences, our life. It will truly form what
the country does in the next months and years. It is part of our destiny.

God bless America, God bless every one of you friends and neighbors that is
in my country with me; the black, white, yellow, and brown of you, the
English speaking and the myriad other languages you speak. I am with you
now my brothers and sisters of America, we are in a pivotal moment in our
history. Let us ALL rise up and make sure this is done righteously before
God and the rational rules we call Law. Let us make sure we do it right
this time.

God bless America; Home of the Brave, Land of the FREE. God bless us, every
one.