Question

Doug

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00
Hi, I am a homeschooling father of 2 and business school student at a
Southern California university. In addition to spending time and energy
with my children, I am researching the possibility of a business
partially geared towards the homeschool community. Having sent a few
unsuccessful questionaires to various newsgroups and email lists (I was
looking for too much information) I have decided to once again test my
faith in humanity and ask again!

without being specific about anything (thus not to comprimise security)
could you please tell me where you take your children? Please!

Do you take them to museums? Cost? Frequency?
Parks?
Playgrounds?
Entertainment centers? Cost? Frequency?
Education Centers? What type? Cost? Frequency?
Libraries?

What Type (if any) of resources do you wish you had more of in your
community?

I am just trying to figure out if the homeschooling community in general
(do not worry about geographics) would be amienable to (and maybe even
go to and pay money for) a centralized, low-cost homeschool resource
center in your area (does not matter what area just close to where you
live) Primarily I am looking for the information for a school
assignment but I must also admit I am entertaining the idea for a real
business but first have to figure out if people are interested.

Please take the time to give as much information as you are comfortable
with (even if it is no information at all just a reply saying ... no
thanks) would be great! I need to know and am at wits end!

Thank you for your time
I will appreciate any response you may have

Doug

Cheryl

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00

> Do you take them to museums? Yes
Cost? $4.00
Frequency? Up to 4x a year
> Parks? Yes
> Playgrounds? Yes
> Entertainment centers? Yes
Cost? $5.00
Frequency? Up to 12x a year
> Education Centers? No
What type?
Cost?
Frequency?
> Libraries? Yes

> What Type (if any) of resources do you wish you had more of in your
> community? I would like a support center. A place you could go
whenever you felt like being around other homeschoolers or being
involved in activities, without feeling an obligation to be a member or
to participate in events.

--
Cheryl
Nicholas Academy Homeschooling Resources

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.