Twin Towers Prophecy (from the Prophet KimEllen)

Lou

Sep 14, 2001, 11:48:13 AM9/14/01

Sent by KimEllen Messenger Of GOD, 9/11/01

"CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE," FOR NOW IS "THE BEGINNING OF
SORROWS!"

As I am typing this, the World Trade Center in New York has been
kamikaze-bombed by
2 planes that were apparently hijacked in a well-coordinated terrorist
attack, along with
the Pentagon being hit by a third plane & a 4th plane going down in
Pittsburgh, and -- in the
confusion of the horror-filled aftermath -- the reports came over the news
bulletin that
a bomb was also found in a nearby high school. I now understand why our
LORD Urgently
Told me to prepare this Revelation. For those of you who have not listened
to me or HIS
messengers in the past, NOW IS THE TIME TO HEED WHAT WE ARE BEING LED TO
TELL YOU! The "beginning of sorrows" has now escalated to a new degree, &
it will
continue to escalate. YOUR ONLY HOPE ... YOUR ONLY SAFETY ... LIES IN OUR
LORD
GOD ALMIGHTY, FOR THE WORLD IS NOW IRREVERSIBLY ON A COURSE FOR
SELF-DESTRUCTION! The time in the Valley of Decision has now expired ...
CHOOSE NOW
WHILE YOU STILL CAN! It is my prayer that what I've personally experienced
in combination
with what our LORD has Reinforced to me via Revelation finally hits the
target with all
of you in a way that no other Message has, for never before have I so felt
the heaviness of
the burden of this Office of Prophet that I feel this morning ... the
terror I feel for the world
because of all the suffering that is now inevitably enroute leaves me
frustrated & grief-stricken,
as well as sorrow that the heartache of today will only increase once the
death toll numbers &
additional facts start coming in. I can also feel the despair of the events
that will come on the heels
of this one ... like a hideous domino effect out of one's worst conceivable
nightmare. I am too
acutely aware that I am just one person, and thus severely limited in what I
can do in comparison
with what I wish I COULD do. I pray that this Message is received & acted
upon by all who read it ... and, as I have always done, I urge you to go to
our LORD in prayer -- claiming the Promise in
James 1:5 -- for HIS Confirmation of this or ANY Message claimed to be HIS
from ANY human
messenger, as the Voice of HIS Indwelling Spirit within the core of our
innermost being will always
Verify what is the Truth & what is falsehood . All we need to do is
earnestly seek HIS Truth.

The world has been irrevocably changed today ... as the facts start to come
in & the horror
sinks in as to how EASY it was for these terrorists to plan this well in
advance, place their
bombs in position, & succeed in hijacking not one but FOUR planes, all sense
of false security
will be gone. From now on, WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WE ARE WAKING UP TO
IN THE MORNING, for the horror of this situation will now continue to
escalate in rising
hostilities between nations everywhere ... with war being virtually
guaranteed. Our LORD'S
Warning is now In Effect:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and ...
these
are the BEGINNINGS of sorrows" (Mark 13: 8; KJV; capitalizations added).

I have been Shown nuclear attacks of mind-boggling devastation taking place
... in THIS
country, not in a third world country in an obscure corner of the world. We
will see the
days in which we, ourselves, will be witnessing scenes straight out of the
Beirut war zone ...
in our own backyards! However, my focus is NOT to dwell on the horror of
the coming
cataclysmic disasters to this world ... my focus in on giving you our LORD'S
Message in
HOW TO KEEP YOURSELVES SAFE & UNTOUCHED during these events. Suffice it to
say that the horrific tragedy of this morning was only the BEGINNING OF
SORROWS.
The cycle of escalation will be rapid, increasing dramatically in
catastrophic severity, &
the events will strike without warning. In spite of serving our LORD in the
Prophetic Office
for more than 3 years and being privy to what HE has Advised is coming down
the pike,
even I was stunned speechless at the sudden swiftness with which this
tragedy occurred
& -- in the blink of an eye -- THE WHOLE WORLD CHANGED. And THAT WILL NOW
BE
THE TREND FROM NOW ON ... ALL SENSE OF "SAFETY" HAS JUST ABRUPTLY COME TO A
SHATTERING END.

This comes on the heels of GLORIA SHEPHERD'S Message regarding the worldwide
earthquakes
that are due to strike, beginning with Mt. Ranier. As I was in
communication with Gloria about
the awful backlash that she received from being courageous enough to come
forth with an
unpopular Message, an earthquake of the magnitude of 4.2 on the Richter
Scale (originating in
West Hollywood) rattled my home here in North Hollywood. I said
half-jokingly, "Oh, OK,
an earthquake," & went right on typing while it was still in progress.
Later that night, I got
a message from SHIRLEY LISE, who was understandably concerned that the
timeline for
Gloria's Prophecy would be due right around the time when she was going to
fly out from
Canada in October for the Prophetic Conference in Idyllwild, California, so
she really was
NOT digging the idea of coming out. So, with a spark of hope that this was
perhaps her ticket
out of the heinous public speaking engagement, she emailed me and asked if I
had any Insights
from our LORD on this issue. As I began to tease her about wanting a valid
excuse to chicken
out, I suddenly froze in the midst of a Powerful Revelation that our LORD
Surrounded me with.
Within seconds, HE Led my mind through "instant replay" of: Gloria's
message, the earthquake
that had not fazed me earlier in the afternoon, the other earthquakes that
I've experienced in the
six years I've lived here that never fazed me, & -- finally -- the memory of
the 4.9 freak earthquake
that struck Northeast Ohio back in early 1986 (a state that does NOT get
earthquakes). I
remember that I so traumatized by that experience that I couldn't sleep for
several nights
afterward ... and yet I have not even been so much as ALARMED by any of the
earthquakes
that I've dealt with in the last 6 years. As I began to reflect on the
strangeness of my utter
fearlessness, our LORD Reminded me of the Miracle that HE had Performed for
me in 1999
regarding my lifelong terror of flying.

This is worthy of repeating to give you an idea of the Magnitude of what our
LORD Did. No
matter how many tranquilizers I took to "zone out," nothing ever took the
edge off the cold,
ice-water-in-the-veins terror that overtook me whenever I had to fly. For
me, the WHOLE
TRIP was awful, but the very worst part of it was the take off ...
especially when the jet
began to steep sharply upward when it begins in earnest to gain altitude. I
hated that
part, & I hated it whenever the plane would bank in a 180 degree turn (when
the window
scenery tilted at a sickeningly bizarre angle). When the engines would start
revving, the
cold beads of perspiration would start as I would hog all the air vents &
turn them full
blast on myself while clutching the handy "doggy bag" with the vise grip of
death. Passengers
would chat casually as if upward & bizarre angles were just a normal part of
everyday
life, but I would go into the tunnel vision of sheer terror & become grimly
silent -- focused
desperately on an area straight ahead of me & trying in vain to pretend that
I was really
in a car ... on the GROUND. If we encountered TURBULANCE on the flight,
forget it ...
my pallor would be a sickly green for several hours -- guaranteed! This
description gives you
an idea that I am not talking about a "mild anxiety" here ... this was
stark, mind-blowing
TERROR.

In May of 1999, I had to fly cross-country from Burbank to Cleveland, Ohio,
and -- when
the plane began to rev its engines & move forward -- I felt the old familiar
tunnel vision
of escalating terror begin once again. As the plane lifted off the ground &
began to do
my "favorite" thing -- steep upward sharply -- I braced myself for the cold
sweat & nausea
that I KNEW would be coming in short order. Instead, our LORD Said, "Behold,
KimEllen,
I am now Removing your terror & you will never be afraid to fly ever again."
And then ...
BAM! ... THE TERROR JUST VANISHED INSTANTANEOUSLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE
PLANE'S DREADED ASCENT! IT WAS G-O-N-E! On the return flight, I was amazed
that the terror never even threatened to resurface ...not even one time!
When we encountered
some moderate turbulence, I calmly read my book all throughout it while
OTHERS were
unnerved. And, for the first time ever in my life, I actually SLEPT ON THE
PLANE. This
WAS a Miracle Gift of our LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, for I had no inkling that HE
was
going to do this for me, nor did I participate with any "positive thinking"
of my own. I was
very grateful to HIM for this Unexpected Gift of LOVE.

I now know the reason HE had me experience that Miracle, as well as the fact
that I feel no
fear during any of the earthquakes that I've felt in the last 6 years ...
and it is for this reason
that I am Called to submit this Message from our LORD to all of you, for it
is THIS
VERY PROCESS THROUGH WHICH HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY HARM THAT PHYSICAL
EVENTS OF THIS WORLD CAN OTHERWISE CAUSE YOU! This is why I BEG you all to
pay close attention to this Message as you never have before, for THIS IS
THE MESSAGE THAT WILL SAVE YOUR LIVES & PROTECT YOU FROM INJURY &
CATASTROPHES! HE Protects us through our MINDS ... HE Transforms our minds
into
HIS & nothing in the world can hurt us. This is why my peers have had
Visions of walking
unharmed through miles of hot volcanic ash or areas of high radiation from
nuclear
attack ... OUR LORD HAD DEMONSTRATED TO THEM THAT HIS CHOSEN ONES
WILL BE SEALED FROM ALL HARM RELATED TO PHYSICAL EVENTS, including
catastrophes of great magnitude. THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF "BELIEF" ON YOUR
PART ... OUR LORD DOES IT ALL FOR YOU, JUST AS HE DID FOR ME ON THE PLANE IN
1999.

Here are the Scriptures to which HE Led me in HIS Verification of this
Revelation, along with
the explanations:

(1.)*" ... Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have
sealed the servants of our GOD in their foreheads" (Revelation 7:3;
KJV; capitalizations added).

Explanation: the "Seal of GOD in their forehead" refers to the
Transformation
of their MINDS ... their perceptual experience of what happens to them in
this
physical realm within their physical bodies. Please note carefully the
one-sided
action that this verse implies & compare it with my flight experience in
1999 ...
this is a Step that our LORD, HIMSELF, takes unilaterally! It is NOT
dependent
on our ability to "believe" that this can be done or "understand how" this
can be
done ... this is SOLELY OUR LORD'S MOVE! As you can see from my 1999
experience, I had no participation in what HE was about to Do ... it was NOT
dependent on my having a "positive attitude" in advance that HE could or
would
do this for me ... HE JUST STEPPED IN & REMOVED MY TERROR. My role,
if anything, was that I had chosen to believe in HIM as the Ultimate Power
over
this world & I had based my life accordingly to that decision, throwing my
allegiance exclusively to HIM & HIM ALONE. THIS IS A--L--L WE'RE EVER
"REQUIRED" TO DO ... FROM THERE, HE TAKES OVER & RUNS THE WHOLE
SHOW THROUGH US & OUR LIVES AS THE "SHOWCASE" OF HIS PRESENCE
IN THIS WORLD. The Faith Movement has done some harm in many ways,
including
this mandate that we MUST be able to believe beyond the shadow of all doubt
that
our LORD will do something BEFORE HE ever does it. Well, if that were true,
then
NONE of us would be with HIM right now, as NO ONE could ever have that kind
of
flawless belief in the Divinely Supernatural Events coming to pass as a
reality. Why?
For the simple reason that we have NO FRAME OF REFERENCE IN OUR PHYSICAL
LIVES' EXPERIENCES THAT LENDS ITSELF TO SUCH A BELIEF. In our world,
for example, mountains do NOT simply move themselves upon our mere verbal
command
that they do so ... & our LORD KNOWS THIS! So why would HE Penalize us for
not
being to "believe" much further beyond our actual realm of experience? HE
Gave that
"outrageous example" about the mountain to demonstrate that "belief" in such
an event
is IMPOSSIBLE ... that FAITH IS A DIVINE GIFT FROM GOD& IS A LIFE FORCE IN
ITS
OWN RIGHT (vs. "belief," which is a chosen mindset based entirely on
"outcomes/results").
So please do not allow such misinterpreted teachings to hinder or derail you
in seeking
out the Path Of Faith in our LORD ... CHOOSE HIM, CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN HIM
OVER
THE WORLD, SEEK TO GET YOURSELVES & YOUR LIVES RIGHT WITH GOD, & HE
WILL DO THE REST OF THE JOB FOR YOU!

(2.) "... Having this Seal, The LORD knoweth them that are HIS"
(2 Timothy 2: 19; KJV;capitalizations added).

Explanation: Self-evident. Those whose minds are joined in Union with HIS
MIND are recognized by HIM as being HIS people. And, as HE is Eternal
& beyond all harm, so shall HIS people also be in HIS Image & Likeness.
However, those whose minds have not been Transformed into True Spiritual
CHRIST-Self Regeneration will NOT be Recognized as being HIS because they
will be UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE HIS CHARACTER & LIFE FORCE WITHIN
THEM, FOR THEMSELVES ... & this unchanged mindset is what believes we
are at the mercy of the physical assaults & calamities that can fall upon us
in
this realm. It is NOT due to "Punishment" that HE will not Recognize them
as HIS ... this is due solely to the FAILURE OF PEOPLE TO CHOOSE HIM &
WITNESS THE EVIDENCE OF HIS LIFE & CHARACTER WITHIN THEM!
T--H--A--T can occur only with an Ongoing Walk with HIM, having taken
steps of Faith as HE has Directed us, & the progressive experience of the
Transformation of "earthly self" into the MIND OF CHRIST. And it will be
only the MIND OF CHRIST, WHO has Triumphed over death, itself, that
will be able to pass through these coming horrors unharmed & unscathed.
Everyone else -- by virtue of having DELIBERATELY CHOSEN the mind of
the world -- will beopen targets in the world's events.

(3.) "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the
renewing
of your mind ...". (Romans 12: 2; KJV;capitalizations added).

This is perhaps the most important verse of all, as it speaks of our
TRANSFORMATION.
Transformation into WHAT? INTO GOD'S OWN IMAGE & LIKENESS WITHIN THE
IDENTITY OF THE CHRIST SPIRIT OF HIS SON WITHIN US. HE was the Only One
to ever Live an entirely Victorious Life over every temptation, evil, &
weakness in this
world, and HE Lived this Life for the Purpose of REPLICATING HIS DIVINE
PERFECTION
& OWN PERFECT SPIRITUAL CHARACTER within our own natures & own lives. In
fact,
HE issued a declaration that probably best sums up the entire Truth of Life
:
"Without ME, ye can do nothing" (John 15:5)

And that statement means EXACTLY what it says ... no "yeah, but ..." clauses
included or
inferred. It does NOT say anything about our contributing efforts of great
positive thinking,
flawless Faith, religious knowledge, lifestyle purity, or good deeds
performed ... it says WITHOUT
H--I--M, WE CAN DO N--O--T--H--I--N--G. Unless we wholeheartedly choose
HIM & the Gift of HIS Victorious Life being Replicated within us, we can do
nothing to overcome anything in
our own lives, let alone the catastrophic events of the world, because --
UNTIL HE RENEWS
OUR MINDS IN HIS -- WE STILL BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD & THINGS OF A PHYSICAL
NATURE HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER OVER US. AND, AS LONG AS WE PERCEIVE THAT,
THAT IS EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS FOR US IN TERMS OF OUR "REALITY"! And we
cannot tranform our own minds when our only frame of reference has been the
experiences of THIS realm ... only HE -- WHO has Walked on both this plane &
in the Kingdom Of GOD, and WHO has the Benefits of Knowledge from the
Standpoint of the Creator of all things -- can do this for us. And HE
W-I-L-L do this for us ... ALL WE HAVE EVER NEEDED TO DO IS SEEK HIM WITH
ALL OUR HEARTS & DESIRE AND A-S-K HIM TO DO IT!

The choice, as I've always reiterated, is yours ... and yours alone. All I
can do is bring the Message
& pray that I got "self" out of HIS Way enough for HIM to Relay it clearly
through me. Even though
my responsibility lies only in the DELIVERY of the Message -- not in the
recipient's RESPONSE to thatMessage -- I cannot help feeling a very heavy
burden of grief in knowing that many of HIS Children will suffer horribly
simply because they chose not to relinquish any of their self-preoccupation,
step out of their safety zones of "no risk-comfort" to take a bold step of
Faith, inconvenience "self" by confronting fears that have harmed them and
other people in their lives, or face the troubling conviction of "self" &
"self's" actions by heeding a Message that doesn't tickle or play up to
"self's" ego. To you, our LORD declares that your Window Of Opportunity has
now shrunk to almost nothing ... IF YOU DON'T MOVE NOW -- if you don't
choose our LORD, take that step of Faith, confront those fears, or face the
truth -- that Opportunity will be gone, & you will find yourselves in the
midst of the horrific Great Tribulation events without any protection (&
during which I can guarantee that "self" will prove to be of cold comfort to
you). The regrets you will end up with will be FAR GREATER than what you can
ever imagine right now at this moment, and -- if you're thinking that you're
a "pretty decent person" and this Message does NOT apply to you -- you will
be in for the rudest wake-up call you've ever experienced ... a wake-up call
into a world that will far surpass your worst nightmare! Please HEED THIS
MESSAGE N--O--W, CHOOSE OUR LORD, TAKE THAT STEP OF FAITH IN DECLARATION
THAT YOU WILL SERVE OUR LORD, NOT FEAR, ANY LONGER, & LET HIM TRANSFORM YOU
INTO HIS OWN INVINCIBLE IMAGE BY THE RENEWAL OF OUR MIND IN HIS OWN IMAGE
& LIKENESS.

In closing, I would like to share one more Revelation that our LORD Gave to
me as to why poor old Job suffered so much ... the Answer to the cause of
all his catastrophes was given early on in this
Old Testament book, which you will find in Job 3: 25-26. Whether or not you
accept it is entirely
up to you, but I do urge you to take it to our LORD for HIS Guidance in your
discernment.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith ..."! (Revelation
2: 29; KJV).

<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))>
<<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><<*)))><

In Dedicated Service To Our LORD JESUS CHRIST:

KimEllen

Minister/Messenger Of GOD

NorthHolly...@praise-the-lord.zzn.com

Cindy

Sep 14, 2001, 10:42:58 PM9/14/01
"Lou" <cro...@NOSPAMfirestorm2000.com> wrote in message news:<REpo7.2376$eY6.3...@news.sisna.com>...

> Sent by KimEllen Messenger Of GOD, 9/11/01
>
> "CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE," FOR NOW IS "THE BEGINNING OF
> SORROWS!"
>
> As I am typing this, the World Trade Center in New York has been
> kamikaze-bombed by
> 2 planes that were apparently hijacked in a well-coordinated terrorist
> attack, along with
> the Pentagon being hit by a third plane & a 4th plane going down in
> Pittsburgh, and -- in the

I Am So Sorry, but you are wrong, The plane went down in Pennsylvania,
not Pittsburg. "If they speak not according to the truth, the truth is
not in them"
Humans make errors, God does not.The bible has much to say about false
teachers and false prophets, I suggest you read it. I try not to judge
people, but I can not keep quiet here. You are very misguided. "You do
not know what spirit you are of".
Maybe it would be best to ignore you, however, I cannot help but
think badly of anyone who would use the tragic events of this week to
take advantage of the vulnerable, and the guillable.

> confusion of the horror-filled aftermath -- the reports came over the news
> bulletin that
> a bomb was also found in a nearby high school. I now understand why our
> LORD Urgently
> Told me to prepare this Revelation. For those of you who have not listened
> to me or HIS
> messengers in the past, NOW IS THE TIME TO HEED WHAT WE ARE BEING LED TO
> TELL YOU! The "beginning of sorrows" has now escalated to a new degree, &
> it will
> continue to escalate. YOUR ONLY HOPE ... YOUR ONLY SAFETY ... LIES IN OUR
> LORD
> GOD ALMIGHTY, FOR THE WORLD IS NOW IRREVERSIBLY ON A COURSE FOR
> SELF-DESTRUCTION! The time in the Valley of Decision has now expired ...
> CHOOSE NOW
> WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

If our time is up in this valley of decision, how can we still choose?

It is my prayer that what I've personally experienced
> in combination
> with what our LORD has Reinforced to me via Revelation finally hits the
> target with all
> of you in a way that no other Message has, for never before have I so felt
> the heaviness of
> the burden of this Office of Prophet that I feel this morning ... the
> terror I feel for the world
> because of all the suffering that is now inevitably enroute leaves me
> frustrated & grief-stricken,
> as well as sorrow that the heartache of today will only increase once the
> death toll numbers &
> additional facts start coming in. I can also feel the despair of the events
> that will come on the heels
> of this one ... like a hideous domino effect out of one's worst conceivable
> nightmare. I am too
> acutely aware that I am just one person, and thus severely limited in what I

> can do in comparison...

I strongly suggest you take Jesus' words to heart.
" Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.", "..When you see these
things come to pass, look up, lift up your head, Your redemption
draweth nigh."

and, " Ye thou I walk through the valley and shadow of death, I will
fear no evil." Ect, Ect, Ect.
God is not the author of evil, he is our salvation, and the rock we
can cling to. You have faith in your transformed mind, I prefer trust
in God alone.
Please pray for guidence, We are saved through God's love,
not fear.
Cindy

> KimEllen
>
> Minister/Messenger Of GOD
>
> NorthHolly...@praise-the-lord.zzn.com

HOLLYWOOD PROPHET?

postrib

Sep 15, 2001, 8:34:33 PM9/15/01
I believe some faithful Christians will be kept from tribulation
(Revelation 3:10) by an early death (Isaiah 57:1, Philippians
1:21-23), others by fleeing to a place prepared (Revelation 12:6).
There must be a remnant of Christians who are still "alive and remain"
at the end of the tribulation when Jesus comes to rapture them (1
Thessalonians 4:17, Matthew 24:29-31).

But I personally believe a great multitude of faithful Christians will
be tried in tribulation unto death (Revelation 2:10-11). They will
suffer and die in the war, famine, natural disaster, and persecution
of the tribulation (Revelation 6:11, 13:7-10, 14:12-13, 20:4), just as
faithful Christians have been allowed to suffer and die in these
things throughout history (Acts 14:22).

http://www.geocities.com/postrib