Looking for an app for morphological analysis of microscope images

1 view

a a

Oct 20, 2022, 7:53:20 AM10/20/22

Subscribe
19 Oct 2022, 23:10:45 (15 hours ago)

Looking for an app for morphological analysis of microscope images

I have found on the net applications for the analysis of cell images under the microscope, for the analysis of blood smear, but they work with hardware
and I am looking for an off-line application that will work with image files from the microscope.

It could be for a smartphone, it could be a developer's version , it could work in the cloud, but whatever I am looking for to find, so that I don't buy an electron microscope or other for testing along with it.