Finding a garden of chives in your LOBE

1 view

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/10/98
I wonder what rose...@students.mentos.wisc.edu thinks about all this...

> On Thu, 02 Jul 1998 16:33:21 -0400, ye...@yeah.net (HoKEy wOLf) wrote:
>
> #In article <199807022007...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> #peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
> #
> #?>> ?>>Throw me the bobcats, will ya
> #?>> ?>
> #?>> ?>You want these two, or the whole box? I think I still have an unopened
> #?>one
> #?>> ?>in the other room. It's hard to keep them though; I keep getting this
> #?>> ?>feeling that it's going to make my screen door wilt.
> #?>> ?
> #?>> ?that's what i've been trying to tell you all day.
> #?>>
> #?>> Yeah, if you'd listen to Periwinkle, maybe you'd know something
> #?>
> #?>Is a Periwinkle able to see above the waterline using a tube and a system of
> #?>mirrors?
> #?
> #?periwinkle is able to do anything, as long as she doesn't have her hair in a
> #?ponytail.
> #
> #Ticha Penicheiro has a ponytail, you know.
>
> So does Miasuma Matsumodo.

Unlike Kiev Banknote, who thinks about smuggling bric-a-brac patios.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/10/98
I wonder what dat...@jps.net thinks about all this...

> On Thu, Jul 9, 1998 12:55 PM, David Rosenfield
> <mailto:rose...@students.mentos.wisc.edu> wrote:
> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more
> >caution.
>
> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of
> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the last store
> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near me now
> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.

I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your worries.
Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
I wonder what peri...@aol.com thinks about all this...

> >> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of
> >> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the last store
> >> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near me now
> >> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
> >> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.
> >
> >I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your worries.
> >
> >Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.
> >

> something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape. nice dreams,
> no nightmares.

Author = "A glass of turnpikes during the Crimean War."

Yeah, thanks.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...

> In article <199807110454...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
>
> ?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more
> ?>> >caution.
> ?>>
> ?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of
> ?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the last store
> ?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near me now
> ?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
> ?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.
> ?>
> ?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your worries.
> ?>
> ?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.
> ?>
> ?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape. nice dreams,
> ?no nightmares.
>
> What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?

In case of emergency, LIFT STOOGES

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
I wonder what star...@odyssee.net thinks about all this...

> In article <yeah-11079...@pm8-221.orf.infi.net>, ye...@yeah.net

> Penguini's a wonderful pasta. Really. Marinara, of course.

Population control ain't "oil-based," it's PARENTHETICAL MAFIA.

HoKEy wOLf

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98

?
?> In article <199807110454...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
?> peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
?>
?> ?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more
?> ?>> >caution.
?> ?>>

?> ?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of

?> ?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the
last store
?> ?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near
me now
?> ?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
?> ?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.

?> ?>
?> ?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your
worries.
?> ?>
?> ?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.
?> ?>
?> ?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape.
nice dreams,

?> ?no nightmares.
?>
?> What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?
?
?In case of emergency, LIFT STOOGES

And exactly what, praytell, would lifting stooges singe?

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
I wonder what Ia...@cummings.demon.co.uk thinks about all this...

> HoKEy wOLf <ye...@yeah.net> wrote -

> >In article <199807110454...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> >peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
> >

> >?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more

> >?>> >caution.

> >?>>
> >?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of
> >?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the last store
> >?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near me now
> >?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
> >?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.
> >?>

> >?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your worries.
> >?>

> >?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.
> >?>

> >?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape. nice dreams,

> >?no nightmares.

> >What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?
>

> Shhhhhhhhhh, my friend or we will all think you are a penguin.

Stop draggin' my styptic nephew around.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...

> In article <MPG.101180ea1...@news.enter.net>,
> bedwarm@KEINE-SPÄMMEN-FUR-MICHcyberspace.org (Bobby Tendinitis) wrote:
>
> ?I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...
> ?
> ?> In article <199807110454...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> ?> peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
> ?>

> ?> ?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more
> ?> ?>> >caution.
> ?> ?>>

> ?> ?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of

> ?> ?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the
> last store
> ?> ?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near
> me now
> ?> ?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about going there.
> ?> ?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.

> ?> ?>
> ?> ?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your
> worries.
> ?> ?>
> ?> ?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit" on you.
> ?> ?>
> ?> ?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape.
> nice dreams,

> ?> ?no nightmares.
> ?>
> ?> What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?
> ?
> ?In case of emergency, LIFT STOOGES
>
> And exactly what, praytell, would lifting stooges singe?

I would hope it singes the bank. Ou laiton.

HoKEy wOLf

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
In article <MPG.1012c56cd...@news.enter.net>,
bedwarm@KEINE-SPÄMMEN-FUR-MICHcyberspace.org (Bobby Tendinitis) wrote:

?I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...
?

?> In article <MPG.101180ea1...@news.enter.net>,
?> bedwarm@KEINE-SPÄMMEN-FUR-MICHcyberspace.org (Bobby Tendinitis) wrote:
?>
?> ?I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...

?> ?> peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
?> ?>
?> ?> ?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more

?> ?> ?>> >caution.

?> ?> ?>>
?> ?> ?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of

?> ?> ?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the
?> last store
?> ?> ?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near
?> me now
?> ?> ?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about
going there.
?> ?> ?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.

?> ?> ?>
?> ?> ?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your

?> worries.

?> ?> ?>
?> ?> ?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory biscuit"
on you.
?> ?> ?>
?> ?> ?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape.

?> nice dreams,
?> ?> ?no nightmares.

?> ?>
?> ?> What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?
?> ?
?> ?In case of emergency, LIFT STOOGES

?>
?> And exactly what, praytell, would lifting stooges singe?
?
?I would hope it singes the bank. Ou laiton.

My bank refuses to serve fries, the jerks.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98

My bank likes to fossilize Rembrandt, the jerks.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
I wonder what peri...@aol.com thinks about all this...

> What you have to do is see her. She's the one with the fries. But, don't tell
> anyone i told you this, ok? Don't tell anyone.

Lutheran milksops need a brand new catheter named "Tomorrow."

Mark Carter

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
In article <MPG.1012c56cd...@news.enter.net>,
bedwarm@KEINE-SPÄMMEN-FUR-MICHcyberspace.org (Bobby Tendinitis) wrote:

> I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...
>

> > In article <MPG.101180ea1...@news.enter.net>,
> > bedwarm@KEINE-SPÄMMEN-FUR-MICHcyberspace.org (Bobby Tendinitis) wrote:
> >
> > ?I wonder what ye...@yeah.net thinks about all this...
> > ?

> > ?> peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
> > ?>
> > ?> ?>> >My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more
> > ?> ?>> >caution.
> > ?> ?>>
> > ?> ?>> Back where I used to live in Florida the grocery stores had lots of
> > ?> ?>> caution, especially the smaller ones. But I had to move, and the

> > last store

> > ?> ?>> with caution closed down two months ago. There's a supermarket near

> > me now

> > ?> ?>> that has some reckless abandon, but I've been cautious about
going there.
> > ?> ?>> I'm afraid they'll arrange my hamsters in a triangle.
> > ?> ?>
> > ?> ?>I think the old "hamsters in a triangle" trick is the least of your

> > worries.
> > ?> ?>
> > ?> ?>Just wait until they pull the ole "moose in a perfunctory
biscuit" on you.
> > ?> ?>

> > ?> ?something tells me that the hamsters are dreaming up their escape.

> > nice dreams,
> > ?> ?no nightmares.
> > ?>

> > ?> What about penguins? You all a bunch of anti-penguinites or something?
> > ?

> > ?In case of emergency, LIFT STOOGES
> >

> > And exactly what, praytell, would lifting stooges singe?
>

> I would hope it singes the bank. Ou laiton.

No more monkey business:

The Stooges don't singe. They sing. Well, at least Iggy Stooge sings.
Sung, that is. Or, that was. Lifting Stooges while they're singing might
singe eyebrows and other significant bodily parts, if their vocal mics
aren't grounded. Or, weren't grounded. Or, won't be grounded. And versa
vice.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
I wonder what rose...@students.mentos.wisc.edu thinks about all this...

> On Thu, 09 Jul 1998 15:04:39 -0400, ye...@yeah.net (HoKEy wOLf) wrote:
>
> #In article <35a4d1fe...@news.doit.wisc.edu>,
> #rose...@students.mentos.wisc.edu (David Rosenfield) wrote:
> #
> #?On Thu, 02 Jul 1998 16:33:21 -0400, ye...@yeah.net (HoKEy wOLf) wrote:
> #?
> #?#In article <199807022007...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> #?#peri...@aol.com (Periwynks) wrote:
> #?#
> #?#?>> ?>>Throw me the bobcats, will ya
> #?#?>> ?>
> #?#?>> ?>You want these two, or the whole box? I think I still have an unopened
> #?#?>one
> #?#?>> ?>in the other room. It's hard to keep them though; I keep getting this
> #?#?>> ?>feeling that it's going to make my screen door wilt.
> #?#?>> ?
> #?#?>> ?that's what i've been trying to tell you all day.
> #?#?>>
> #?#?>> Yeah, if you'd listen to Periwinkle, maybe you'd know something
> #?#?>
> #?#?>Is a Periwinkle able to see above the waterline using a tube and a system of
> #?#?>mirrors?
> #?#?
> #?#?periwinkle is able to do anything, as long as she doesn't have her hair in a
> #?#?ponytail.
> #?#
> #?#Ticha Penicheiro has a ponytail, you know.
> #?
> #?So does Miasuma Matsumodo.
> #
> #And your point?

> My point is that you should enter grocery stores with a lot more

> caution.

I heard reprobate musicians elected a lintbrush into tachycardia.

Bobby Tendinitis

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
I wonder what star...@odyssee.net thinks about all this...

I wanna be yr blistering canteen.