'Your message is excluding people': Communist whore Megan Rapinoe doubles down on her Trump criticism

1 view

Rapinoe Does Not Speak For Americans

Jul 24, 2019, 2:30:03 PM7/24/19
U.S. women soccer team co-captain Megan Rapinoe, who is publicly
feuding with President Donald Trump, confirmed on Tuesday night
that the World Cup champs have not been invited to the White
House, but that the team has accepted invitations from lawmakers
to visit the U.S. Capitol.

Rapinoe, the team's top scorer and an outspoken activist for
civil rights, declared before her team's historic win that she
would boycott a potential White House visit and told CNN on
Tuesday that "every teammate that I've talked to explicitly
about it would not go."

"I don't think anyone on the team has any interest in lending
the platform that we've worked so hard to build, and the things
that we fight for, and the way that we live our life -- I don't
think that we want that to be co-opted or corrupted by this
administration," she said.

So far, there is no word from the White House on whether the
team will receive an invitation.

But the women's soccer team did receive invitations to
Washington by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Senate
Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi,
along with a bipartisan group of House members and was honored
by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio at a ticker-tape parade on
Wednesday.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/message-excluding-people-megan-
rapinoe-doubles-trump-
criticism/story?id=64240781&cid=referral_taboola_feed