Astrologers fail to predict coronavirus

They Who Are

Mar 31, 2020, 7:21:44 AM3/31/20
Thousands, perhaps even millions will die, all because
astrologers failed.

Again.

Contact

Apr 7, 2020, 4:51:20 AM4/7/20
Hardly a surprise, since astrology is bullshit.

Bruce S

Apr 7, 2020, 10:05:19 AM4/7/20
LOL. I knew someone who *insisted* it was real, just that the stuff in
the newspaper columns wasn't Real(tm) Astrology. I even proposed a
rational test of it, but he declined. He seemed really offended when I
used that term "Bullshit" as a blanket description.

One of the people I know who's most fearful over the corona virus is a
self-described psychic. Amazing how someone who takes money from others
to make psychic predictions could have completely missed this huge life
change.

Sylvia Else

Apr 14, 2020, 12:02:16 AM4/14/20
Didn't they say something about experiencing an event with unexpected
consequences? Surely that covered it.

Sylvia.

George

Apr 14, 2020, 4:22:16 PM4/14/20
Well, they've been saying crap like that since whenever.
May I suggest an alternate spelling arsetrology because they're
full of --it

Contact

Apr 16, 2020, 3:55:34 AM4/16/20
Nope.

Contact

Apr 16, 2020, 3:56:32 AM4/16/20
On 4/14/2020 4:22 PM, George wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 14:02:14 +1000
> Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 31-Mar-20 10:18 pm, They Who Are wrote:
>>> Thousands, perhaps even millions will die, all because
>>> astrologers failed.
>>>
>>> Again.
>>>

>> Didn't they say something about experiencing an event with unexpected
>> consequences? Surely that covered it.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Well, they've been saying crap like that since whenever.
> May I suggest an alternate spelling arsetrology because they're
> full of --it

+1