What's in a name?

David Marshall

Apr 27, 2006, 7:25:06 PM4/27/06
I suppose, given that Microsoft's last console was poo, it makes sense for
Nintendo to name theirs after another bodily excretion.

Dave
--
Email: da...@durge.org MSN Messenger: da...@durge.org

Charlie Turner

Apr 27, 2006, 7:27:40 PM4/27/06
David Marshall wrote:
> I suppose, given that Microsoft's last console was poo, it makes sense for
> Nintendo to name theirs after another bodily excretion.
>
> Dave
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

A Wii by any other name would smell like.... ???

David Marshall

Apr 27, 2006, 7:31:45 PM4/27/06
In article <e2rk1m$bs$1...@heffalump.dur.ac.uk>,

Charlie Turner <charlott...@durham.ac.uk> wrote:
>A Wii by any other name would smell like.... ???

Sugarpuffs?

Charlie Turner

Apr 27, 2006, 7:36:00 PM4/27/06
David Marshall wrote:

> In article <e2rk1m$bs$1...@heffalump.dur.ac.uk>,
> Charlie Turner <charlott...@durham.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>>A Wii by any other name would smell like.... ???
>

> Sugarpuffs?

no.