Dentyl Thingy?

m...@privacy.net

Mar 30, 2006, 7:35:01 AM3/30/06
I remember it was mentioned on here when it first turned up. Now Mr
Tesco had some on one for the price of two or some such. What are we
supposed to see in the sink that has been ripped from our filthy mouths?

--
Timothy

Neil Shaw

Mar 30, 2006, 7:45:34 AM3/30/06
m...@privacy.net wrote:

Ah yes... Dentyl pH. It's meant to remove debris left from brushing and
turn it either bright green or bright pink so that you can see it
working. It's also alcohol free to stop it drying out your mouth. I
wasn't a fan of the Clove version, and the mint is quite a dull mint IMHO.

I use it, although I buy it from Savers as it seems a lot cheaper than
elsewhere (how much is Mr Tesco charging for it?) and it does seem to do
the job.

They claim to do a toothpaste as well, but I am yet to find a stockist.

David Marshall

Mar 30, 2006, 7:51:41 AM3/30/06
In article <fFNZDdI1...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,

The wash kills, dyes and bonds to oral bacteria. The liquid you spit out
will contains clumps and strings of green or purple material (depending on
the flavour you chose) containing the bacteria it had managed to attach
itself to.

Dave
--
Email: da...@durge.org MSN Messenger: da...@durge.org

David Marshall

Mar 30, 2006, 7:54:01 AM3/30/06
In article <e0gjtf$l87$1...@heisenberg.grid-zero.net>,

Neil Shaw <nr...@durge.org> wrote:
>I use it, although I buy it from Savers as it seems a lot cheaper than
>elsewhere (how much is Mr Tesco charging for it?) and it does seem to do
>the job.

Tesco charge £3.25 for 500ml. It's currently on two-for-one.

>They claim to do a toothpaste as well, but I am yet to find a stockist.

No, nor have I.

Neil Shaw

Mar 30, 2006, 8:22:10 AM3/30/06
David Marshall wrote:

> In article <e0gjtf$l87$1...@heisenberg.grid-zero.net>,
> Neil Shaw <nr...@durge.org> wrote:
>
>>I use it, although I buy it from Savers as it seems a lot cheaper than
>>elsewhere (how much is Mr Tesco charging for it?) and it does seem to do
>>the job.
>

> Tesco charge £3.25 for 500ml. It's currently on two-for-one.

I bought a bottle in Savers for £2.99 for the larger size. Shame I
didn't hear about the 2-4-1 offer a couple of weeks back :(

m...@privacy.net

Mar 30, 2006, 8:51:48 AM3/30/06
In message <e0gk8t$4da$1...@fof.durge.org>, David Marshall
<da...@fof.durge.org> writes

>In article <fFNZDdI1...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,
>m...@privacy.net <m...@Privacy.Net> wrote:
>>I remember it was mentioned on here when it first turned up. Now Mr
>>Tesco had some on one for the price of two or some such. What are we
>>supposed to see in the sink that has been ripped from our filthy mouths?
>
>The wash kills, dyes and bonds to oral bacteria. The liquid you spit out
>will contains clumps and strings of green or purple material (depending on
>the flavour you chose) containing the bacteria it had managed to attach
>itself to.

Maybe I should try it without the teeth cleaning bit first then. I've
had the odd tiny green fleck, but that's been it, I was looking to see
something exciting and dramatic and it failed dismally.

--
Timothy

David Marshall

Mar 30, 2006, 9:51:53 AM3/30/06
In article <vWNlH9L0...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,

m...@privacy.net <m...@Privacy.Net> wrote:
>Maybe I should try it without the teeth cleaning bit first then. I've
>had the odd tiny green fleck, but that's been it, I was looking to see
>something exciting and dramatic and it failed dismally.

Are you remembering to shake the bottle first? ;)

Neil Shaw

Mar 30, 2006, 10:06:08 AM3/30/06
David Marshall wrote:

> In article <vWNlH9L0...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,
> m...@privacy.net <m...@Privacy.Net> wrote:
>
>>Maybe I should try it without the teeth cleaning bit first then. I've
>>had the odd tiny green fleck, but that's been it, I was looking to see
>>something exciting and dramatic and it failed dismally.
>

> Are you remembering to shake the bottle first? ;)
>
> Dave

I decided against that one Dave, but it did pass through my mind ;)

m...@privacy.net

Mar 30, 2006, 10:17:12 AM3/30/06
In message <e0gra9$ads$1...@fof.durge.org>, David Marshall
<da...@fof.durge.org> writes

>In article <vWNlH9L0...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,
>m...@privacy.net <m...@Privacy.Net> wrote:
>>Maybe I should try it without the teeth cleaning bit first then. I've
>>had the odd tiny green fleck, but that's been it, I was looking to see
>>something exciting and dramatic and it failed dismally.
>Are you remembering to shake the bottle first? ;)

Yes! I will try it tomorrow morning _before_ using the toothbrush.

I was speaking to someone else who was also disappointed with it. It
could be a subconscious thing that we are good with our teeth as if we
want an NHS dentist a ferry is required.

--
Timothy

m...@privacy.net

Mar 31, 2006, 5:18:51 AM3/31/06
In message <MW+t3xM4Z$KEF...@town-village.demon.co.uk>, "m...@privacy.net"
<m...@Privacy.Net> writes

>In message <e0gra9$ads$1...@fof.durge.org>, David Marshall
><da...@fof.durge.org> writes
>>In article <vWNlH9L0...@town-village.demon.co.uk>,
>>m...@privacy.net <m...@Privacy.Net> wrote:
>>>Maybe I should try it without the teeth cleaning bit first then. I've
>>>had the odd tiny green fleck, but that's been it, I was looking to see
>>>something exciting and dramatic and it failed dismally.
>>Are you remembering to shake the bottle first? ;)
>
>Yes! I will try it tomorrow morning _before_ using the toothbrush.

Nothing exciting as a result.

--
Timothy

Matthew Stratford

May 15, 2006, 1:34:51 AM5/15/06
David Marshall wrote:

> Neil Shaw <nr...@durge.org> wrote:
>>They claim to do a toothpaste as well, but I am yet to find a stockist.
> No, nor have I.
When I was at AAH we used to stock it.