Would you like £50? (NOT SPAM)

1 view

Katherine Chandler

Mar 22, 2006, 8:46:17 PM3/22/06
Alliance and Leicester have a recommend a friend scheme whereby both
parties get £50 credited to their account if the relevant piece of paper
is filled in with name and account number.

I have the piece of paper and a newly opened account. All I need now is
a friend with an existing premier or premier direct account.

Does anyone want to be my friend? :-)

First person to email me with name and account number goes on the form
and in to the post and, according to the bit of paper, 8 weeks later
gets £50.

NB (take the nospam bit out of the address)

Andrew Paul Bowden

Mar 25, 2006, 1:01:50 PM3/25/06
Katherine Chandler <K.A.Ch...@nospam.durge.org> wrote:
> Alliance and Leicester have a recommend a friend scheme whereby both
> parties get £50 credited to their account if the relevant piece of paper
> is filled in with name and account number.

I always like £50, but Alliance and Leicester were so incompetant that I
closed my account with them before they even finished the conversion.

I'd treat them with extreme caution.

Katherine Chandler

Mar 26, 2006, 8:31:55 PM3/26/06
Katherine Chandler wrote:

> Alliance and Leicester have a recommend a friend scheme whereby both
> parties get £50 credited to their account if the relevant piece of paper
> is filled in with name and account number.

<snip>

A friend has been found.

Matt Horsley

Mar 27, 2006, 1:23:14 PM3/27/06

Do you normally resort to bribery to find friends? ;)

Katherine Chandler

Mar 27, 2006, 3:07:36 PM3/27/06
Matt Horsley wrote:
> Do you normally resort to bribery to find friends? ;)

Yes.

HTH HAND

ne...@loowis.durge.org

Mar 28, 2006, 4:21:59 AM3/28/06
Matt Horsley wrote in alt.dur.general:

> Katherine Chandler wrote:
> > Katherine Chandler wrote:
> >> Alliance and Leicester have a recommend a friend scheme whereby both
> >> parties get Ł50 credited to their account if the relevant piece of
> > A friend has been found.
> Do you normally resort to bribery to find friends? ;)

If anyone else feels like being bribed ;) I've got a similar
refer-a-friend offer from ING direct, but this time it's only Ł10 each.

Andy Scheller

<can't be bothered with a sig>

Stu

Mar 28, 2006, 6:34:37 AM3/28/06
ne...@loowis.durge.org wrote:
> Matt Horsley wrote in alt.dur.general:
>> Katherine Chandler wrote:
>> > A friend has been found.
>> Do you normally resort to bribery to find friends? ;)
>
> If anyone else feels like being bribed ;) I've got a similar
> refer-a-friend offer from ING direct, but this time it's only £10 each.

As do I if there are more takers.

Stu
--
From the prompt of Stu Teasdale