Re: RTP: 2nd June, Durham

Neil Shaw

May 31, 2006, 7:24:02 AM5/31/06
For the Saturday, is the following of interest to the purgers:

--QUOTE
Subject: Invitation from the Vice-Chancellor

What are you doing this Saturday (June 3rd)?

If you're not sure what you are doing after exams, why not come down to
the Racecourse and support Durham as they take on Northumbria in a
Charity Twenty20 cricket match?

Entertainment will include music throughout, a Northumbria versus Durham
cheerleading contest and an inter-college bowling competition. There
will also be a fully licensed bar, plus a burger and ice cream van.

Entertainment starts at 14:30. (Play starting at 15:15)

No tickets needed: You can simply make a donation when you come to
theground.

All of the proceeds will go to the Team Durham Charity, Sport In Action
Zambia.

Best wishes

Professor Sir Kenneth Calman
Vice-Chancellor and Warden
--UNQUOTE

Daniel Walrond wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The 10th Annual After Exam Purge will start at 12 noon (or sooner if a
> Durger starts drinking before noon) in Kingsgate Bar, Dunelm House,
> University of Durham, Durham.
>
> As it has been the case in the past we'll probably go to some Chinese
> Buffet at around 6pm. Although this is not certain.
>
> For the evening we'll be drinking at The Woodman Inn.
>
> Further information can be found at http://users.durge.org/~dan/
>
> All Durgers and associated people are invited.
>
> Hope to see you there,
> Dan

m...@privacy.net

May 31, 2006, 8:16:23 AM5/31/06
In message <e5juci$el4$1...@heisenberg.grid-zero.net>, Neil Shaw
<nr...@durge.org> writes

>For the Saturday, is the following of interest to the purgers:
>--QUOTE
>Subject: Invitation from the Vice-Chancellor
>What are you doing this Saturday (June 3rd)?
>If you're not sure what you are doing after exams, why not come down to
>the Racecourse and support Durham as they take on Northumbria in a
>Charity Twenty20 cricket match?
>
>Entertainment will include music throughout,
Arrogant Worms in Carlisle on the Friday evening!

>a Northumbria versus Durham cheerleading contest

Somebody take a camera, that could be funny.

--
Timothy