APOLOGY TO FROGS - Re: Scar-Face

@

Feb 16, 2010, 10:49:53 PM2/16/10
"Sweetness" <sweet...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Yeah. My apologies for the silly spelling mistake. I was on the phone at
> the same time and thinking about flights home while listening ta my
> useless twat of a stepmother

Got it. The stepmother is a twat, and so are you.

> tell me all about her husbands stroke. Sorry about that. I of course meant
> ".. behaves as you two do."

FROGS! I am sorry I doubted your knowledge and instinct. Please accept my
apologies. I'll go back to being an idiot with no knowledge and nothing to
say about the sweetness drama bitch.

%

Feb 16, 2010, 10:52:57 PM2/16/10

"@" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

is this a yay

justice

Feb 17, 2010, 6:17:00 PM2/17/10
On Feb 16, 10:49 pm, "@" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

Please accept my
> apologies. I'll go back to being an idiot with no knowledge .

Apology accepted.

the idiot thing you're going back to, should be a short trip

%

Feb 17, 2010, 6:20:48 PM2/17/10

"justice" <onefer...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Apology accepted.

i hope you have a reliable reverse gear ,
cause you'll have to back up to get to idiot

justice

Feb 17, 2010, 8:13:44 PM2/17/10
On Feb 17, 6:20 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i hope you have a reliable reverse gear ,
> cause you'll have to back up to get to idiot

Sorry, no backing up for idiots. It's my
contribution to Darwinism.

%

Feb 17, 2010, 8:26:40 PM2/17/10

"justice" <onefer...@gmail.com> wrote in message

good for you , he like the lesser fore thought too