Burlap Bags

Bear

Mar 30, 2004, 11:20:05 PM3/30/04
http://www.kentuckyrustic.com/burlapbags.html
I dive these used coffee bags for free. I can fill up the car anyday of the
week.
Amazing!
Dive Daily!
BBB<Bear>

Beloved Leader

Mar 31, 2004, 9:29:52 PM3/31/04
"Bear" <bb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<c4dgts$2hldt3$1...@ID-123934.news.uni-berlin.de>...

> I dive these used coffee bags for free.

Dude, like, they could make these from hemp. And when you were done
carrying things in them....

Bear

Apr 1, 2004, 8:51:28 PM4/1/04
"Beloved Leader" <Kim_J...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
> "Bear" wrote in message

> > I dive these used coffee bags for free.
>
> Dude, like, they could make these from hemp. And when you were done
> carrying things in them....

Maybe, they might be jute. Seems like it might be a nasty toke.
Dive Daily!
BBB<Bear>

Dr. Reuse

Apr 18, 2004, 12:14:02 PM4/18/04
"Bear" <bb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<c4dgts$2hldt3$1...@ID-123934.news.uni-berlin.de>...
You should start your own website!

What kind of place would you find these bags? I need some...

Mary Marshall Fowler

Apr 18, 2004, 1:17:29 PM4/18/04
They are useful containers, but also, they a good to sit on when you're
going down a slide. There is a great concrete slide at Codornices Park,
across from the Rose Garden in Berkeley, CA. You hike up a stair way to the
top, sit on a burlap bag & whoosh....! The slide curves in all 3
dimensions, not just straight down.

o h n t a g g a r t @lycos.co.uk John Taggart

Apr 18, 2004, 5:10:18 PM4/18/04

"Mary Marshall Fowler" <mm...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Recently I had a new heating system installed and had a few problems with
noisy pipes, when the engineers returned they brought with them rolls of
stuff that looked and felt the same as burlap although it was held together
with woven polythene strands.

They use this stuff to wrap around the pipes to stop them rubbing against
each other when they are expanding, did the trick, silence ensued.

For anyone who can get a supply of these bags there might be a market for
selling them to heating engineers as a cheap alternative to the stuff they
presently use.

Regards

John

Bear

Apr 19, 2004, 8:09:59 AM4/19/04

"Dr. Reuse" <dr_r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

> "Bear" <bb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.kentuckyrustic.com/burlapbags.html
> > I dive these used coffee bags for free. I can fill up the car anyday of
the
> > week.
> > Amazing!
> > Dive Daily!
> > BBB<Bear>
> You should start your own website!
>
> What kind of place would you find these bags? I need some...

Coffee Roaster!
Dive Daily!
BBB<Bear>

Bill Turlock

May 11, 2004, 12:06:43 PM5/11/04

Yabbut... they're dried organic material, a fire hazzard in a
heating system, Shirley.

Bear

May 11, 2004, 6:16:18 PM5/11/04

> > Recently I had a new heating system installed and had a few problems
with
> > noisy pipes, when the engineers returned they brought with them rolls of
> > stuff that looked and felt the same as burlap although it was held
together
> > with woven polythene strands.
> >
> > They use this stuff to wrap around the pipes to stop them rubbing
against
> > each other when they are expanding, did the trick, silence ensued.
> >
> > For anyone who can get a supply of these bags there might be a market
for
> > selling them to heating engineers as a cheap alternative to the stuff
they
> > presently use.
>

> Yabbut... they're dried organic material, a fire hazzard in a
> heating system, Shirley.

They're great for outside stuff. I really don't want them inside the house.
There's an odor to them, kind of earthy......
Dive Daily!
BBB<Bear>

Ms. Manners

May 12, 2004, 6:49:20 PM5/12/04
"Bear" <bb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>They're great for outside stuff. I really don't want them inside the house.
>There's an odor to them, kind of earthy......
>Dive Daily!
>BBB<Bear>

"In the face of all the overwhelming technology of the newcomers, the
gunny sack seems to have been seized upon earliest and with the most
enthusiasm for collecting, carrying, and measuring pine nuts. Even
today, the basic Washo measure of quantity it the gunny sack."
-from "The Two Worlds of The Washo - An Indian Tribe of California and
Nevada" by James F. Downs, 1966, Holt, Rinehart and Winston

T&T

May 17, 2004, 7:31:12 PM5/17/04

Bear wrote:

>>Yabbut... they're dried organic material, a fire hazzard in a
>>heating system, Shirley.
>

> They're great for outside stuff. I really don't want them inside the house.
> There's an odor to them, kind of earthy......
> Dive Daily!
> BBB<Bear>

Speaking of earthy.. I have used burlap bags as a mulch layer in
raised-bed gardens with good success.
I just tilled them in with the soil the next growing season.
They were peanut bags if I remember correctly.
Free for the taking at a nearby fruit and vegetable stand.
T&T

hongkon...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 2:40:25 PM1/13/14

We are a small reuse company Used Burlap Bags For sale, please support reuse.
PLEASE CALL ON LARGE ORDERS for Big Discounts. 813 770 4794,ask for Hongkongwillie

Used BURLAP BAGS
Used Burlap bags have many uses including, agricultural and industrial products,Balling roots and earth when planting trees and shrubs.Burlap bags can be used for frost protection,wind breaks for plants.Burlap bags also for ground cover to prevent erosion and to promote seed germination. Great covers for cement during curing,and balling bags for trees.
These Burlap Bags are 100% organic, with vegetable die for the printing, no chemicals used. Once held coffee beans. Logos and designs may vary. Call us for your planned use, we can send you burlap bag material best suited for your need.Burlap bags can be used for;
wall-deco
crafts, such as handbags, rugs, mating for pictures.
shop use for storage.
garden, use for mulching,ground cover.
organic yard waste, will save landfill space.
construction, has been used for curing cement and sand bags.
hunting, for making blinds.
We are a small reuse company , Google Hongkongwillie. Support reuse.

http://hongkongwillie.blogspot.com/2009/02/used-burlap-bags-for-sale-starting-at.html