Dumpster diving after 40?

Conceited Jerk

Mar 19, 2014, 4:19:50 PM3/19/14
I used to dumpster-dive when I was in my early 20s (never participated in
this group though).

Owing to a variety of circumstances, I'd like to get back into it as a
means to acquire discarded tech and to alleviate boredom.

Anyone over 40 still diving?

--
Am I really conceited? No, but I have every right to be!
conceitedjerk.blogspot.com / Twitter: @Conceitedjerk

technomaNge

Mar 19, 2014, 9:46:40 PM3/19/14
On 03/19/2014 03:19 PM, Conceited Jerk wrote:
> I used to dumpster-dive when I was in my early 20s (never participated in
> this group though).
>
> Owing to a variety of circumstances, I'd like to get back into it as a
> means to acquire discarded tech and to alleviate boredom.
>
> Anyone over 40 still diving?

I'm over 60, haven't been in a dumpster in 10 or 15 years.

technomaNge
--
Might start again after I retire....