Food

Foods Found

Aug 12, 2015, 1:54:42 AM8/12/15
Do you know how many grocery stores are required to throw out food, produce, canned even deli and bakery because of 'their' dates? I have found that most of these food are still perfectly good and safe.

I would like anyone and every one in the Fort Smith Arkansas area to do a little research and post when you find these stores. Post their dates and approximate times, that they throw out each type of food. Waste not, want not. Share with everyone here in our group. It suck how much waste is going on and more worse how many families go without food.

Let's see how much good we can do here.