Best store/locations for diving.

Pi threepointonefour

Nov 21, 2015, 2:32:11 PM11/21/15
I haven't been finding anything good lately, with the notable exception of a working pocket watch in any dumpsters. I used to find great stuff when I lived on a collage campus, because people were constantly moving and throwing out lamps and stuff, and there was construction going on, but ever since my favorite fabric store, which always threw out great fabric, moved, I haven't found anything good.
What are some of your favorite locations for diving?
What kinds of stuff do you find there?
Thanks.