looking for a mentor in europe

Airyk

Sep 17, 2012, 6:40:00 PM9/17/12
I dove dumpsters as a child but only in rural areas in the USA. Im in europe now and looking for someone to teach me how to dive in urban areas. Any teachers anywhere in europe, My travel is flexable

Jack Campin

Sep 28, 2012, 10:12:28 AM9/28/12
> I dove dumpsters as a child but only in rural areas in the USA.
> Im in europe now and looking for someone to teach me how to dive
> in urban areas.

I would have said nothing had changed, but it now occurs to me that
something has. There are now people who dive in search of documents
which can be used for identity theft and other kinds of fraud. This
may lead to a more hostile response than you get simply for recycling
stuff. Depends on whether there's been a history of that activity
locally.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin