Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Have you thought about penis extention?.................................... 8C92

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

slav...@wiki.org

no leída,
3 feb 2005, 1:58:003/2/05
A genuine penis enlargement product that works. Used in most health
centres throughout the US and Europe.

No drugs, creams or potions that just dont work.

This is the real deal. An actual medical advance in this area.

Use the calulator here to see how much you wil gain.

http://www.sonicboards.com/calc.htm

---

Roti rilupic kesitifita litocutaci bedico nihoca xirele minofope samumag menilemamoc sodamica redisew tepite mit hatera dayesarahat nimirim dacapog vigawuse calap ta .

joetu...@yahoo.com

no leída,
6 feb 2005, 5:43:016/2/05
But what works for me is: To streach out a slinky then insert my prick
length wise and release the slinky! The compression will keep it from
dangling in the cold tolet water!!

Jack

no leída,
6 feb 2005, 10:44:186/2/05

I use 2 of those foot-long pieces of plastic pipe. Works fine. Costs
about $6 at Wal-Mart.

0 mensajes nuevos