Re: Alt.astrology resource list

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Jun 28, 2009, 5:02:43 PM6/28/09
On 27 Jun 2009, Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> posted some
news:2268bef1-e576-4040...@x5g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:

> On Jun 19, 12:51�pm, "A B" <a@a> wrote:
>> In the old FAQs for alt.astrology there are a lot of references to a
>> list
> of
>> astrological resources that used to go with the group. �This no
>> longer
> seems
>> to be at the address mentioned. �I would like to get hold of a copy
>> of
> this
>> list, can anyone help?
>> A. B.
>
> This is an old one, the abusers deleted the others from the archives
> which I posted.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/19b8246a25633a6c?hl=en

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/31adffe227f32a1d?hl=en
>
> They are both old, and because I was the only one posting who had
> access to the psychlit database, I doubt many can be repleced either.
> Much information has been lost because no one would help me kill the
> abusers accounts before they could mess up the archives and search
> info. I posted information ON EVERYTHING.

It rilly rilly helps to have a stockpile of vague references to support
screed. Rubes tend to believe what they first read without thinking
about it.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2124268_spot-fortune-telling-scams.html

> "I believe that the testing of the student's achievements in order to
> see if he meets some criterion held by the teacher, is directly
> contrary to the implications of therapy for significant learning."
> Carl Rogers

"Some men are born Mediocre men, some men achieve mediocrity, and some
men have mediocrity thrust upon them" -Joseph Heller

> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> � 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
> Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
> The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

Sofa King

Jul 1, 2009, 4:15:11 PM7/1/09
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

so we should keep this in mind when we read your rants about edmo?

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Jul 1, 2009, 7:52:59 PM7/1/09
On 01 Jul 2009, Sofa King <ro...@127.0.0.1> posted some

> Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
>

>> It rilly rilly helps to have a stockpile of vague references to
>> support screed. Rubes tend to believe what they first read without
>> thinking about it.
>
> so we should keep this in mind when we read your rants about edmo?

That assumes one has a mind. Not done with trolling for dummies yet,
hunh?