WHO ARE ALL THESE DONG PULLERS ON THIS NEWSGROUP?

Tony

Nov 19, 2021, 4:30:36 PM11/19/21
We need some serious talk about the P4 hack. I've spent all my Covid
man-hours on it.

Uni_rule

Nov 21, 2021, 3:37:51 AM11/21/21
On 11/19/21 4:30 PM, Tony wrote:
>We need some serious talk about the P4 hack. I've spent all my Covid
>man-hours on it.

Wait there's actual progress on this topic?
--
If you are reading this, everything is going alright

Tony

Dec 15, 2021, 5:45:21 PM12/15/21
Uni_rule wrote:
> On 11/19/21 4:30 PM, Tony wrote:
>> We need some serious talk about the P4 hack. I've spent all my Covid
>> man-hours on it.
>
> Wait there's actual progress on this topic?

I'm getting real close and soon everyone who be buying off of me instead
of Direct TV and Dish Network. I'll be raking in the big U.S. dollars up
in CanaDUH!!