Big Data Developer//Nyc, NY// Full Time//C2C

keziaesther simba

Nov 5, 2021, 6:00:22 AM11/5/21
Hi all

Greetings from Frontline Source

We have an Urgent requirement for one of our Clients. Please check and send me the suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title: Big Data Developer
Location: Nyc, NY
Duration: Full Time
Contract: C2C

Requirements:
Key Skills Required
• 5+ years Big Data developer experience
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Hadoop / Big Data domain experience and exposure to Hive, Impala, and Spark ecosystem technologies
• Data Warehouse/ETL design and development methodologies knowledge and experience
• Extensive experience with relational databases. Oracle/SQL, and kdb+/q
• Experience building and optimizing Big Data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively produce reports, documentation, and communicate with senior management. Ability to seamlessly communicate complex technical issues to non-technical colleagues
• Self starter with the ability to work independently

Thanks & Regards
Kezia Esther
Frontline Source
Email: - kezia....@frontlinesource.in
PH: - (214) 856-7541

Tony

Nov 6, 2021, 6:25:14 PM11/6/21
Y U dumb cluck you're supposed to be spending all YER time hacking the
P4 card like me.