已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

AKHILA CHIRRA

未读,
2021年9月28日 03:44:572021/9/28
收件人
Hi Partner,
I Hope you are doing well,
I want to touch base with you regarding our bench Consultants available immediately for new Contract opportunities and open to relocate. Kindly let me know for any suitable positions you are working currently. Your Help and Support is highly appreciable in placing my Candidates.

Current Consultants/Skills we can connect you with:

HOTLIST
NAME TECHINICAL VISA LOCATION RELOCATION EXP
Anup Kumar Sr. Java/J2EE Developer H1B Hoboken, NJ YES 8
CHETAN .NET H1B NY YES 9

SRINU| BENCH SALES RECUITER
SIMBA STAFFING PVT LTD
| 5001 Hadley Rd, Suite 205A, South Plainfield, NJ | 07080, USA
e: SR...@SIMBASTAFFING.COM | w: www.SIMBASTAFFING.COM
p: 732-624-6638

0 个新帖子