Where is Tony?

Anonymous

Aug 13, 2021, 4:48:22 PM8/13/21
Where you at you dildo?

Tony

Sep 6, 2021, 7:24:20 PM9/6/21
Anonymous wrote:
> Where you at you dildo?

Everything reopened about the same time you posted and all I saw were
maiden races at the race tracks. I've always been one of the best at
maiden races as I know virtually every horse that ran in the last 50
years. I made a lot of money and last year I told everyone Bulldog
Hanover would win the North America Cup after just his first race as a
two year old even with a substandard sire. I've been busy trying to get
wealthy with this inflation and crippling zero interest rates which kill
everyone. Horse racing is something you can make money at when everyone
has all their money in the pigshit ponzi fraud U.S. stock market just
waiting to lose everything. I'm still working on the P4 hack.

Anonymous

Sep 28, 2021, 4:52:29 PM9/28/21
There is no P4 hack you testicle bag.

Tony

Oct 8, 2021, 3:43:09 PM10/8/21
I'm still working on it but I think I'm getting close this time.