Peter Davison as the 5th Doctor with Queen Elizabeth II and King Charles III

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2022, 7:02:18 AM9/15/22
https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/TNaVFYbMWyWPtsWrRAUH
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Quebec oubliez les extremes et votez PLQ Beware https://mindspring.com

Daniel65

Sep 15, 2022, 7:32:00 AM9/15/22
The Doctor wrote on 15/9/22 9:02 pm:
> https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/TNaVFYbMWyWPtsWrRAUH

When was there EVER a Queen Elizabeth II and King Charles III
co-existing, clown??

Who is the fourth character (another women) in the picture, clown??
--
Daniel

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2022, 7:43:20 AM9/15/22
In article <tfv2ff$3ahpg$2...@dont-email.me>,
Dan's definition of clown comes from
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/10-1.htm

JO: Look.
(The scanner shows William inside a pyramid shape. He was too ill to act, bless
him.)
DOCTOR 1: [on scanner] Ah, there you are. I seem to be stuck up here. Hmm? Hmm?
Oh, so you're my replacements. Huh. A dandy and a clown. Have you done anything?
DOCTOR 2: Well, we've, er, assessed the situation.
DOCTOR 1 [on scanner]: Just as I thought. Nothing.
DOCTOR: Well it's not easy, you know.

Get out of chronic hysteresis mode Dannyboy!

As 2nd time, Dannyboy?

Dannyboy just wants his post count to increase.
Are you complaining that your post count is too low Dannyboy?

>--
>Daniel

Daniel65

Sep 16, 2022, 7:55:37 AM9/16/22
The Doctor wrote on 15/9/22 9:43 pm:
> In article <tfv2ff$3ahpg$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 15/9/22 9:02 pm:
>>> https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/TNaVFYbMWyWPtsWrRAUH
>>>
>> When was there EVER a Queen Elizabeth II and King Charles III
>> co-existing, clown??
>>
>> Who is the fourth character (another women) in the picture, clown??

> As 2nd time, Dannyboy?

A second time, clown, .... but still no answer to either question, clown
.... either time, clown!!
--
Daniel