Correction of the Doctor

The Doctor

Mar 1, 2019, 9:56:24 AM3/1/19
The TARDIS realised someone was wrong with the Doctor. The Doctor was
not himself.

The TARDIS used the Eye of Harmony to go back to the fault in time.
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne

edrh...@hotmail.com

Mar 8, 2019, 6:20:12 PM3/8/19
You want to change the canon, knock yourself out! However, don't expect anyone else to follow you. In canon, the TARDIS has already accepted the new Doctor, even unlocking it's door for her.

The Doctor

Mar 8, 2019, 6:39:36 PM3/8/19
In article <ef943219-2c0c-463b...@googlegroups.com>,
Careto write in a paragraph?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann

edrh...@hotmail.com

Mar 8, 2019, 6:56:30 PM3/8/19
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 6:39:36 PM UTC-5, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ef943219-2c0c-463b...@googlegroups.com>,
> <edrh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 9:56:24 AM UTC-5, The Doctor wrote:
> >> The TARDIS realised someone was wrong with the Doctor. The Doctor was
> >> not himself.
> >>
> >> The TARDIS used the Eye of Harmony to go back to the fault in time.
> >> --
> >> Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici
> >doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
> >> Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
> >AntiChrist rising!
> >> https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
> >> Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne
> >
> >You want to change the canon, knock yourself out! However, don't expect
> >anyone else to follow you. In canon, the TARDIS has already accepted the
> >new Doctor, even unlocking it's door for her.
>
> Careto write in a paragraph?

No, I don't believe the canon needs to be "corrected."

The Doctor

Mar 8, 2019, 7:43:59 PM3/8/19
In article <745ab8d0-147e-4ea2...@googlegroups.com>,
This is a round robin. Off you go!