#BREAKING We have arrested Jemarcus Williams, black, 46, on multiple charges including DUI above the legal limit resulting in death.

Coon Watch

Dec 1, 2023, 10:50:03 PM12/1/23
LVMPD
@LVMPD
#BREAKING We have arrested Jemarcus Williams, 46, on multiple
charges including DUI above the legal limit resulting in death.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GAOQ2TrbYAAuVkj?format=jpg&name=360x360

This is in connection to the deaths of two
@NVStatePolice
Troopers this morning.

Please read the press release for details:

https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Press%20Releases/PO%20203%2011-30-23.pdf

4:42 PM · Nov 30, 2023
·
196.6K

LVMPD
@LVMPD
Official Twitter for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
For emergencies call 9-1-1 and for assistance call (702) 828-3111.
Twitter not monitored 24/7

https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/1730386945845690462