Re: 2012 Summer is Coming but, first...."Please accept my apology "

Richardo clavejo

Jun 6, 2012, 7:14:54 PM6/6/12
On Jun 6, 9:10 am, Jazzycat1 <thomaserec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 11:10 pm, ns787980 <sharca...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Saturday, May 5, 2012 1:14:18 PM UTC-4, Fred Hall wrote:
> > > On Fri, 4 May 2012 22:40:45 -0700 (PDT), ns787980 <sharca...@aol.com>
> > > wrote in

> > > I take it you're proud of destroying RAMD.
>
> > When has RAMD been a part of the conversation on this thread?  From this thread... what I got was...
>
> > Jackie asking what corps was going to get hosed...
>
> > I don't believe that Jackie believes that anyone gets "hosed" but the corps that SHE says will get hosed.  ERGO..  It was obvious.
>
> > So?
>
> > And from THAT... I'm destroying RAMD?  You should have been here when folks like Jackie was part of the first ONSLAUGHT on RAMD.
>
> > I ain't destroying NOTHING to do with RAMD.  I will disagree with folks that I think are disengenous to the genre also known as drum and bugle corps.
>
> > Sharon- Hide quoted text -

> Boy the folks at the old credit union must be so proud.- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Jazzycat1, (and RAMD)

Wow, it's been awhile since I've responded to your posts ... ( back
in 2008) I've been off the internet
(well, any computing) since summer of 2008. AND I wasn't nice many of
times. I've had a few years to think
about all the crap I've done on the RAMD... and after a few "googling"
of my old respond of posts...I'm like,
"WTF" was I saying ? and YES ... you're right on when ya called me an
"IDIOT".

Being off the RAMD ... gave my "mind" a real good rest and I'm sure
the RAMD, likewise (as from NOT hearing my
"dumbass" [ as Red would quote on " That 70's Show "]

Anyway, I'm outta here soon but, before I leave I want to sincerely
apologize to you AND
EVERYONE else I slammed through the years on the RAND.

Also, to the San Franciso Renegades Sr. Drum & Bugle Corps , for my
childress rant on the staff because
I was upset about not being able to re-join the Renegades. The staff
is correct... I really was'nt ready
physically and especially "mentally" capable for the hard and
difficult task...well, you'al know, "doing
drumcorps".

I acknowledge that I was NOT handling myself what a mature person I
should try to be.

Uh, my "denial of my mental illness " got the best of me. I want
"closure", accept my "mental illness"
and going foward and getting the proper help/treatment.

The years of all the meds I've taken and me not knowing what the
"proper treatment" was
definitely took a toll on me but, still that's should be no excuse for
me.

"Shhhhhit happens !" (i definitely know that one)

Again, My apologise to ALL and to my family & friends (some read the
RAMD)

you'al take care. Ricardo (Richardo) Clavejo

Colonel Jake

Jun 6, 2012, 11:16:28 PM6/6/12
> Also, to the San Franciso Renegades Sr. Drum& Bugle Corps , for my
> childress rant on the staff because
> I was upset about not being able to re-join the Renegades. The staff
> is correct... I really was'nt ready
> physically and especially "mentally" capable for the hard and
> difficult task...well, you'al know, "doing
> drumcorps".
>
> I acknowledge that I was NOT handling myself what a mature person I
> should try to be.
>
> Uh, my "denial of my mental illness " got the best of me. I want
> "closure", accept my "mental illness"
> and going foward and getting the proper help/treatment.
>
> The years of all the meds I've taken and me not knowing what the
> "proper treatment" was
> definitely took a toll on me but, still that's should be no excuse for
> me.
>
> "Shhhhhit happens !" (i definitely know that one)
>
> Again, My apologise to ALL and to my family& friends (some read the
> RAMD)
>

> you'al take care. Ricardo (Richardo) Clavejo

(@)
/*\
/\/_*_\/\
/ (*oX) \ ...Uh, duh...Yea..
\ \(=)/ /
'-/vvv\-' ...Twat He said...
/| * |\
(%{=*=}%) ...whatever ....
( v )

Jazzycat1

Jun 7, 2012, 12:50:26 PM6/7/12
> you'al take care.    Ricardo (Richardo) Clavejo- Hide quoted text -

No problem Richard hope things get better

Richardo clavejo

Jun 7, 2012, 7:54:02 PM6/7/12
>      (  v  )- Hide quoted text -

LOL :>) :>) ... well, more like LMFAO !!! (AND NOT the band ...get
it ? [two meanings...see
if you, MR. Jake Colon-el can figure what I mean by those two
meanings...eh? just' a simple
test I'm giving you ... I'm testing your intellgence...JUST
KIDDING ;?) "it's spelled "write" ;>)

Oh as for LOL ...all the time being on those meds... when I post to
the RAMD and
answered post... I thought LOL meant "LOts of Love" ... but, correct
me if I'm
wrong... I believe internet lingo meaning of LOL means "LOts of
Laugh"...
fukn' A ... I had it sort of backwards ALL the time ????

No wonder I probably pissed off alot of folks cuz... well, for
instance, the post was
truly about a sad and sorrow subject... and dummy me would reply and
end the post with
"LOL" ... I truly thought I was telling them "Lots of LOVE" when, it
really means "LAUGH"
... isn't that terrible ??? fukn' A !!!

Oh, Jake... when I first saw the ascii art (in your reply) it crack me
up and I say to myself
"oh how cute Mr. colonel, uh and the clown (yes you, NOT Bozo [again,
I always do multi-ple
meanings in my post but, sometime too much] ...well, your ascii art
sucks big time BUTT then
I remember, while using Google tool, ALWAYS remember that, in the
right side corner
of the dark graphic bar (and at the top of the page) is click/toggle
the word "OPTIONS"
and a pop-up will appear AND THEN toggle to words " FIX FONTS "...
Google software will
automatically clean up ANY ascii art...and walla ! Well in this post-
case ... MR. BOZO
appears !!! funny shhhhit...brings back memories ;>) OH, another
test for you, Mr Colonel
... Do you know (t)what... "twat" also, means ? (again, my multi-ple
meanings) ... HINT,
in the Bozo ascii... look for the letter "v" (another hint: it's not
the three (vvv's) that
are together in his neck.... I"m just teasing, I believe you are
from the 70's era....
know twat I mean? (I hate that when having conversation with folks
today and they say
You know what I mean?(a 1000 frickn times
inbetween the Blah blah blah blach etc. You know what I mean? AND
then over and over
again ... You know what I mean? Man, that get's so old and pisses me
off, You know what I mean?
I keep thinking back on all those folks I talk today and do "that
crap" Blah blah blah blah etc.
...that crap when they "Blah blah blah blach etc. You know what I
mean? " ... Yo, Colonel
...you still reading ? You know what I mean? AND again, an hour
later ...more crap of
"Blah blah blah blach etc. You know what I mean?" ...[sigh}You know
what I mean?
Well, I'm getting tired, You know what I mean? and I'm NOT using my
computer, You know what I mean?
AND this computer is suppose to be public shared computer You know
what I mean? AND some just
came up to use it, You know what I mean? and I need to back to my
nursing-home bed...the
nusing staffs probaly wondering where the hell am I and I neeed to
take my pain meds.
Yeah, ironically...just like the "beatup ascii art BOZO" ... I'm
currently in my 3rd
week of physical- therapy ....(Yeah, today I run from my physical-
therapist) You know what I mean?
...basically just had a major back surgery 3 weeks ago AND I have a
long months of recovery
of physical therapy ahead (sigh, sniff)... AND NO ...they're not
working me brains, You know what I mean?

.... well, enough ... I'm basically relearning to simply walk,
again. I can't walk, much more
march... my DC days are finally over. (AND I was frickn tearing up my
home town skates...3 years
ago .... heh, on all those meds ... I had that "mid-life
crissis" (however it's spelled)
BUTT, instead of a new fancy sports car or some hot young babe...I
GOT to do the so called
"found the fountain of youth" and I re-lived my childhood skating
fun...on those silly-damn
BUT reall cool skates of the future....just Google "www.landrollers"
and click any of the
four (Youtube video icon) demos...and "You(ll) twat I mean :?)

thanx for the reply, take care Dude !

Ricky_Ricardo Clavejo (and then some :>) .... You know what I
mean ? ....etc.

Richardo clavejo

Jun 7, 2012, 10:37:50 PM6/7/12
> mean ? ....etc.- Hide quoted text -

Yo, Colonel

Ha ! "THAT LAST OF Post rely o MINE WAS ALSO ... A TEST"

Well, when I finally read your reply to this subject. I said first
said to myself ... Hmmmmmmm?
Colnel is certainly that Colonel I had come to known way back few
years ago while I was a
rantling lunatic ( on psychotic Meds)... AND THEN, I said " I bet
anyone on this group
that he's "baiting" me <we all know that silly game >)))'> -- beep !
and by reading
my last reply... he could or ANYONE, EVERYONE, can evaluate to
determine if I'm now
so called "normal" or Ricks just back again at being the lunatic
"idiot".

So, EVERYONE... read me last post again ... did I past "THE TEST ?"

As for ME, YES I am much better than all of those silly years. I
purposely threw in my
old crap ...YES, I'm baiting you all too ! Just to see someone has the
ballz to say,
"Rick, you're still crap...nothings change...uh, and say, please go
away". ;<(

To me ... my test to Colonel was to see if he would even bother to
reply and if he's
sore at me for picking on him too (like I did to others on the RAMD
since the "ibdumbich"
Days. By the way, I miss that person (or her, or him"...I'm still
not 100% sure who
it was) Well for those who don't know what I'm talking about ...you
all know the
term ... just Google it !"

Colonel is a smart cat.... he simply cut'n'paste one of my old ascii
art...yeah,
baiting me...probably went and got some popcorn and beer ...uh, soda
and kickn'
waitng to judge my reply. He simply baited my bait. Well, and this
could be
another test/ bait ;>) .... reading my repy...what's the verdict ? Am
I thinking
more clearly. AGAIN, I was going to try my best to proof read (my
old time faults)
cause a miss-spell or missing word or etc. really truly makes a whole
lot of
difference. BUT, as I started to proof read, a pop-up ...popped and
warned
me I have 5 more minutes of time. shhhhht ! plus someone was waiting
their turn.

I just got another "governor-warnig of 5 min. left" so, quickly...I
made alot
if spelling errors (by the wait I any kind of "spell-check" especially
when it's
auto....heh, I'm being scarcastic ... or that governor-shhhht on
DCP ...;>)

oh, the link is wrong.... its http://www.landroller.com/ in those
four
videos, [this is for anyone today on the RAMD too] ...watch the videos
\
replace anyone of thos folks with me dumbass face...well most don't
know
my face but, "You know what I mean ? " ;>) ....ect.

heh, peace out EVERYONE and vote for "ME" for PRES. MY qoute is
"Ricks moving forward"
"You know what I mean ? " ;>) ....ect. Ricky_ricardo Clavejo

"and then sum" ....

Richardo clavejo

Jun 7, 2012, 10:47:00 PM6/7/12
> No problem Richard  hope things get better- Hide quoted text -

You BET ! Sir ...You take care too and thanx for the reply...help
made my day. Oh Oh, my PTO and RN is looking for me...AND

"Go Boston Go Miami" I really don't have a favorite NBA pick but,
tonites game is really goin to be intersting ...I'm looking forward
to anything ANYONE , to help ease my physical pain ! I'm tired of
being "bed-ridden" (msp ?) ....its a bitch !

later, Rick Clavejo (NOT a BB male @ gmail.com) ;>) "get it ?"

or, you're not a PUSSY....sorry about that. ;<(

Colonel Jake

Jun 17, 2012, 10:04:09 PM6/17/12
This is exactly what!,
"I use your BoZo ascii-art for...usually at the end of a poast!!!
(see below ---->

first it'll be something koOky like this:

®©2012 Colonel Jake Enterprises Presents
"AudiO Madness" "Pussycat Dolls!!! (Doll Domination)..."
<(http://www.coloneljake.com/audios/0065/)>

and end like this:

Don't Believe Me!
"Then Lets Ask BoZo!!!..."
(He'll Tell'ya (Just Axe'm --->

(@)
_ / * \ _
/ \/ _*_ \/ \
/ (*oX) \...Uh, duh...Yea..
\ \ (=) / /
'--/ vvv \--'...Twat He said...
/ |*| \
(% {=*=} %)...whatever ....
( v )
It's BoZo!,
"Teh SToOPID-KoOK-KLoWN-MuTHA-FuCKA!!!..."

*Hell Yeah'ah*

--
Colonel Jake - Teh SToOPID-KoOK-KLoWN-MuTHA-FuCKA's Psychologist

¸,.,¸
:And then some...
`^'^´

<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>
Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."
```````''' {°v°} '''´´´´´´´

http://www.smbtech.com/ras/

Jun 20, 2012, 6:36:00 AM6/20/12
Uhhhhhhhhhh I don't get it, but I'll tutor you in effective memo
writing if you can tell me what you can afford

http://www.smbtech.com/ras/

Jun 24, 2012, 8:36:38 PM6/24/12
On Jun 20, 3:36 am, "http://www.smbtech.com/ras/"

> read more »

Hey 'Joey', 'colonel', 'Jake' whatever, GOOD LUCK and wish you the
best, and if you come back normal and happy that's even better!

-bozo KBZO-

Colonel Jake

Jun 25, 2012, 3:10:52 PM6/25/12
"FuCK'N'aYE JoSE!!!..."