Winfield Scott Rebels

Bruce W. Schierstedt

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

Are there any members of former Winfield Scott Rebels (Maywood, Il)
out there?

Bruce W. Schierstedt
fond du Lac, WI

Andre Theriault

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

------------------------

Hi! Bruce,

Is the Scott Rebels a ju or sr corps?
Is the corps still active
I went to Rhinelander in 1977 with Les Chatelaines de Laval
is is far from your place.

Do you know Eau Claire Boys
and Marquis

Are those corps still actives

Andre Theriault
Les Amis du Drum Corps Quebecois (ADCQ) Inc.
Friends of Drum Corps Quebec (ADCQ) inc.
Email a...@nationalnet.com
WWW http://w3.nationalnet.com:80/~ath/INDEX.html

joec...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 6:02:57 PM8/31/15
On Friday, May 17, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Bruce W. Schierstedt wrote:
> Are there any members of former Winfield Scott Rebels (Maywood, Il)
> out there?
>
> Bruce W. Schierstedt
> fond du Lac, WI

Hi Bruce, Joe Courtney here. I played Baritone Bugle with with Winfield Scott. When did you leave the Chicago area for Wisconsin?