Re: RIP Jason Lowe

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 20, 2011, 9:59:33 PM9/20/11
to
ns787980 <shar...@aol.com> wrote in news:2ef7b8a0-d01f-4d1f-9bff-
290374...@24g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:

> Thanks but no thanks. I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
> interjecting where you don't belong.

1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
drumcorps as you do.

2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.

3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?

> I HATE cross posts.

1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?

2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)

> GET.. MY drift?

Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 21, 2011, 4:11:25 AM9/21/11
to
On 9/20/2011 6:59 PM, Neon Vincent wrote:
> ns787980<shar...@aol.com> wrote in news:2ef7b8a0-d01f-4d1f-9bff-
> 290374...@24g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Thanks but no thanks. I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
>> interjecting where you don't belong.
>
> 1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
> drumcorps as you do.
>
> 2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.
>
> 3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
> Chilton?
>
>> I HATE cross posts.
>
> 1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
> Chilton?
>
> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
> arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)

That's?,
"Just like Sharon!!!..."

*I only get 2-fallowupperz*

ns787980

unread,
Sep 24, 2011, 12:16:13 AM9/24/11
to
On Sep 20, 9:59 pm, Neon Vincent <neon_vinc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ns787980 <sharca...@aol.com> wrote in news:2ef7b8a0-d01f-4d1f-9bff-
> 290374b46...@24g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Thanks but no thanks.  I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
> > interjecting where you don't belong.
>
> 1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
> drumcorps as you do.

I don't think so... Since YOU wrote so.
>
> 2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.

I encouraged you?


>
> 3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
> Chilton?

I just hate people like YOU that have once BOASTED of their
"influence" on RAMD. But has been relegated to writing that people
like Craig Clifton... ACTUALLY means ANYTHING.

>
> > I HATE cross posts.
>
> 1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
> Chilton?
>
> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
> arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
>
> > GET.. MY drift?
>
> Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
> --
> Neon Vincent

Mr Lamb...

Not only do I not CHASE off people? I just write how AWFUL people
LIKE YOU are WHEN.

Sharon





Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 24, 2011, 12:51:22 AM9/24/11
to
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."

*FuCKING EaT-iT*

--
Colonel Jake


ns787980

unread,
Sep 24, 2011, 1:16:42 AM9/24/11
to
> Colonel Jake- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

RIP...

Mr Lowe


Sharon

ns787980

unread,
Sep 24, 2011, 1:08:17 AM9/24/11
to
On Sep 24, 12:51 am, Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote:
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

I'm not responsible for what some of you FREAKS do.

Sharon

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 25, 2011, 3:01:18 AM9/25/11
to


Yeah I know!,
"The more deeper it gets, the more into the shit of it!!!..."

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 26, 2011, 2:12:52 AM9/26/11
to
ns787980 <shar...@aol.com> wrote in
news:387883d5-7e2f-4ff5...@t15g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> On Sep 24, 12:51 am, Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote:
>> On 9/23/2011 9:16 PM, ns787980 wrote:
>> > On Sep 20, 9:59 pm, Neon Vincent<neon_vinc...@hotmail.com>  wrote:
...
>> >> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
>> >> arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>> >> erfcbaqf.)

V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V frg
ure hc.

>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
>>
>> *FuCKING EaT-iT
>
> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

*favpxref*

Lbh unir orra gebyyrq. Lbh unir ybfg. Unir n avpr qnl.
--
Neon Vincent

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 26, 2011, 3:27:19 AM9/26/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in news:j5c5j6$9c8$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> That's?,
> "Just like Sharon!!!..."
>
> *I only get 2-fallowupperz*

Which I see you didn't set. Neither did I.

In other news, I see Databasix carries all of our vanity groups in the
alt.drumcorps.* subhierarchy.

All Hail Gary Burnore, for he has much greatness!
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 26, 2011, 4:24:22 PM9/26/11
to
Yeah,
I asked Gary about 4 or 5 months ago if he would
subscribe mine, so I'd have a place to waste more bandwidth!!!...

*so maybe it was then? Gary put them all up*
(cause none of the others where around at that time)

<All Hail!>

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 26, 2011, 4:31:59 PM9/26/11
to
Neon Vincent
>ns787980
>>Colonel Jake
>>>ns787980
>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>

>>>>> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
>>>>> arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>>>>> erfcbaqf.)

> V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V frg
> ure hc.

Fur qba'g xabj ahggra

>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."

>>> *FuCKING EaT-iT

>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

> *favpxref*

*nyzbaq wbl*

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 27, 2011, 12:14:59 AM9/27/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j5qmdc$5kr$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> On 9/26/2011 12:27 AM, Neon Vincent wrote:
>> Colonel Jake<colon...@databasix.com> wrote in news:j5c5j6$9c8$1
>> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
>>
>>> That's?,
>>> "Just like Sharon!!!..."
>>>
>>> *I only get 2-fallowupperz*
>>
>> Which I see you didn't set. Neither did I.
>>
>> In other news, I see Databasix carries all of our vanity groups in
>> the alt.drumcorps.* subhierarchy.
>>
>> All Hail Gary Burnore, for he has much greatness!
>
> Yeah,
> I asked Gary about 4 or 5 months ago if he would
> subscribe mine, so I'd have a place to waste more bandwidth!!!...

I remember asking Gary to add our groups to the newsfeed, but I don't
know if that was on the old server or the new and couldn't find any sent
messages to that effect, either. Just the same, I'm glad you asked.

> *so maybe it was then? Gary put them all up*
> (cause none of the others where around at that time)

Your fan group has been on Databasix for a while, as I was already
subscribed to it and hadn't retrieved new groups for months before
yesterday. On the other hand, when I loaded new groups yesterday, I
found both of mine listed as new. Of course I subscribed to them.

> <All Hail!>

You already b0rked the cascade.
--
Neon Vincent

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 27, 2011, 12:21:37 AM9/27/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j5qmrk$664$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> Neon Vincent
>>ns787980
>>>Colonel Jake
>>>>ns787980
>>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>>
>
>>>>>> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
>>>>>> gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>>>>>> erfcbaqf.)
>
>> V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V
>> frg ure hc.
>
> Fur qba'g xabj ahggra

Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va
nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.

>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
>
>>>> *FuCKING EaT-iT
>
>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>
>> *favpxref*
>
> *nyzbaq wbl*

*guerr zhfxrgrref*
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 27, 2011, 2:02:53 AM9/27/11
to
Neon Vincent
>Colonel Jake
>>Neon Vincent
>>>ns787980
>>>>Colonel Jake
>>>>>ns787980
>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
>>>>>>> gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>>>>>>> erfcbaqf.)

>>> V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V
>>> frg ure hc.

>> Fur qba'g xabj ahggra

> Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
> Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
> pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
> unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va
> nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.

Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
Znfgre be fbzrguvat

>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,

>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
>>>>> *FuCKING EaT-iT

>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

>>> *favpxref*
>> *nyzbaq wbl*
> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*

-- Colonel Jake
>-- Neon Vincent .
>>-- Colonel Jake
>>>-- Neon Vincent .

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 28, 2011, 3:20:24 AM9/28/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j5roa5$8od$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> Neon Vincent
>>Colonel Jake
>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>ns787980
>>>>>Colonel Jake
>>>>>>ns787980
>>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>>>>
>
>>>>>>>> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
>>>>>>>> gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>>>>>>>> erfcbaqf.)
>
>>>> V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj
>>>> V frg ure hc.
>
>>> Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
>
>> Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
>> Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
>> pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
>> unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ
>> va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
>
> Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
> Znfgre be fbzrguvat

V qbhog vg. Ur yvirq va Ebpurfgre, AL, naq jnf urnq bs choyvpvgl sbe
QPN.

>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>
>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
>>>>>> *FuCKING EaT-iT
>
>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>
>>>> *favpxref*
>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
> *zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*

> -- Colonel Jake
>>-- Neon Vincent .
>>>-- Colonel Jake
>>>>-- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 28, 2011, 11:58:27 PM9/28/11
to
Neon Vincent
>Colonel Jake
>>Neon Vincent
>>>Colonel Jake
>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>ns787980
>>>>>>Colonel Jake
>>>>>>>ns787980
>>>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> 2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
>>>>>>>>> gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
>>>>>>>>> erfcbaqf.)

>>>>> V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj
>>>>> V frg ure hc.

>>>> Fur qba'g xabj ahggra

>>> Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
>>> Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
>>> pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
>>> unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ
>>> va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.

>> Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
>> Znfgre be fbzrguvat

> V qbhog vg. Ur yvirq va Ebpurfgre, AL, naq jnf urnq bs choyvpvgl sbe
> QPN.

Gung fbyirf vg gura, ohg va gur IX? gurer jnf n Crnful

>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,

>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
>>>>>>> *FuCKING EaT-iT

>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>> *zbhaqf*
> *Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 29, 2011, 7:54:21 PM9/29/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j60poq$dgs$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
Nf Pncgnva Wnpx Fcneebj jbhyq fnl, "Gung'f vagrerfgvat. Gung'f irel
vagrerfgvat." Fgvyy, V guvax vg'f n pbvapvqrapr. Nsgre nyy, ubj znal
(haeryngrq) Gheare snzvyvrf jrer vaibyirq va IX qhevat gur 70f? Ng
yrnfg gjb naq znlor guerr.

>>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>
>>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
>>>>>>>> else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
>
>>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>
>>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>>> *zbhaqf*
>> *Zvyxl Jnl*
> *OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*

> -- Colonel Jake
>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 29, 2011, 11:18:03 PM9/29/11
to
Lrnu, naq V nyfb oryvrir gung gur IX'f Crnful svefg anzr jnf nyfb Gbz

>>>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>>
>>>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
>>>>>>>>> else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
>>
>>>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>>
>>>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>>>> *zbhaqf*
>>> *Zvyxl Jnl*
>> *OhggreSvatre*
> *Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*

Neon Vincent

unread,
Sep 30, 2011, 9:25:53 PM9/30/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j63bp1$2k6$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
V ena n frnepu sbe Gbz Crnfurl (abgr, gur anzr raqf va -rl, abg -l) naq
Iryirg Xavtugf naq tbg abguvat. Abguvat va uvf ovbf bayvar, rvgure.

uggc://jjj.cnqpubs.pbz/OvbfU.ugzy

uggc://jjj.jbeyqqehzpbecfubs.bet/ovbtencuvrf.ugz
(Fpebyy qbja gb 2006)

Nyy va hcfgngr AL. Nf V jebgr, n pbvapvqrapr.

>>>>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>>>
>>>>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
>>>>>>>>>> else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
>>>
>>>>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>>>
>>>>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>>>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>>>>> *zbhaqf*
>>>> *Zvyxl Jnl*
>>> *OhggreSvatre*
>> *Onol Ehgu*
> *Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
> -- Colonel Jake
>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent

Colonel Jake

unread,
Sep 30, 2011, 10:11:10 PM9/30/11
to
BX Obff <Nyy Unvy!>

V jbaqre vs Sharon's sbyxf rire tbg vaibyirq jvgu gur npgvivgl
(fvapr ure rkcrevraprf nybat ner terngre guna nalobqvrf ba ENZQ)

>>>>>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,

>>>>>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
>>>>>>>>>>> else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT

>>>>>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

>>>>>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>>>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>>>>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>>>>>> *zbhaqf*
>>>>> *Zvyxl Jnl*
>>>> *OhggreSvatre*
>>> *Onol Ehgu*
>> *Gjvk*
> *Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*

Neon Vincent

unread,
Oct 2, 2011, 6:04:24 PM10/2/11
to
Colonel Jake <colon...@databasix.com> wrote in
news:j65s7j$j7n$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
Funeba unf na vqragvpny gjva fvfgre Fhfna, jub znepurq jvgu ure va obgu
Fcnegnaf, ortvaavat va 1971, naq Abegu Fgne, ortvaavat va 1978. Obgu bs
gurz wbvarq Abegu Fgne ng gur fnzr gvzr (1978), znepurq zveebe vzntr
fcbgf va gur qevyy, naq yrsg ng gur fnzr gvzr (1980), obgu gb sbyybj
gurve oblsevraqf. Funeba jrag gb Eubqr Vfynaq, jurer fur znepurq va
Zngnqbef, juvyr Fhfna jrag gb gur Obfgba Pehfnqref. Fhfna zhfg unir
ernyyl ybirq ure oblsevraq gb znepu va ONP, nf Abegu Fgne orng gurz va
obgu 1981 naq 1982. V qba'g xabj jurgure gurve cneragf znepurq, ohg
orgjrra gur fvfgref naq gurve fvtavsvpnag bguref, gurer'f n ybg bs qehz
pbecf rkcrevrapr.

>>>>>>>>>>>> GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
>
>>>>>>>>>>>> "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
>>>>>>>>>>>> else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
>
>>>>>>>>>>> Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
>
>>>>>>>>>> *favpxref*
>>>>>>>>> *nyzbaq wbl*
>>>>>>>> *guerr zhfxrgrref*
>>>>>>> *zbhaqf*
>>>>>> *Zvyxl Jnl*
>>>>> *OhggreSvatre*
>>>> *Onol Ehgu*
>>> *Gjvk*
>> *Xvg Xng*
> *Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
> -- Colonel Jake
>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
>>>>>>>>> -- Colonel Jake
>>>>>>>>>> -- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent

ns787980

unread,
Oct 8, 2011, 10:57:31 PM10/8/11
to
On Oct 2, 6:04 pm, Neon Vincent <neon_vinc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote innews:j65s7j$j7n$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
> Neon Vincent- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -

You guys "trying" to SWING... YOUR..."so called" balls? Are
r"e"diculously funny.

Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
with.

And it's about a language that no one understands?

THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.

Sharon

Neon Vincent

unread,
Oct 14, 2011, 12:24:51 AM10/14/11
to
ns787980 <shar...@aol.com> wrote in
news:d9aa4aed-e15b-44ff...@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 2, 6:04�pm, Neon Vincent <neon_vinc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote

>> innews:j65s7j$j7n$1@blackh

> elicopter.databasix.com:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > Neon Vincent
>> >>Colonel Jake
>> >>>Neon Vincent
>> >>>>Colonel Jake
>> >>>>>Neon Vincent
>> >>>>>>Colonel Jake
>> >>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>> >>>>>>>>Colonel Jake
>> >>>>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>> >>>>>>>>>>ns787980
>> >>>>>>>>>>>Colonel Jake
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>ns787980
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Neon Vincent
>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> �2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> qbrfa'g �abgvpr gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ure gb �gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> �V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q
>> >>>>>>>>>> �ernyvmr ubj V frg ure hc.
>>
>> >>>>>>>>> �Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
>>
>> >>>>>>>> �Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl
>> >>>>>>>> na
> q

>> >>>>>>>> �Xra Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb


>> >>>>>>>> xabj �gurve qehz pbecf. �Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg
>> >>>>>>>> sbe z
> ber

>> >>>>>>>> �guna n qrpnqr naq unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur


>> >>>>>>>> zvavzhz �erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va nyy gung gvzr. �Guvf
>> >>>>>>>> vapyhqrf u
> bj

>> >>>>>>>> �gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.

Most Google Groupers have enough of a clue to edit that out. Not you.

> You guys "trying" to SWING... YOUR..."so called" balls? Are
> r"e"diculously funny.

I'm glad you find us (there is an us) amusing. However, if we wanted to
"swing our balls," alt.sex.* is that way. --->

> Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
> with.

Still ranting about my not going to the North Star reunion in 2006, I
see. I didn't go because I was judging that weekend and I was
cash-strapped enough that I couldn't give up the payday to fly out to
Massachusetts. Being unable to face the other members of North Star had
nothing to do with it.

By the way, note that no one from Anaheim Kingsmen is accusing me of
"being unable to face them." In fact, they invited me to march in the
Kingsmen Alumni for DCI in 2007. I had to turn them down, as I didn't
have enough money to travel to rehearsals or to the performance. Too
bad, it would have been fun.

> And it's about a language that no one understands?

It's not *about* a language that no one understands. It's not even *in*
a language no one understands. It's English. Google "Caesar cipher."
You'll find a decoder. Then you'll get even more pissed off at us. ]:-}

Speaking of which, you're quite slow if you really don't know what Colonel
Jake and I are doing. You've been on USENET for all or part of three
decades spanning two centuries, and you should have seen this particular
form of encryption many times before and figured out how you read it. That
you still don't shows that you are a perpetual clueless n00b.

Also, you are doing your best Cleopatra impression. De Nile is not just a
river in Egypt.

On the topic of impressions...

> THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.

That's a really lousy Sergeant Schultz impression. Here, watch this and
then see if you can do better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

See you later, Peach Fuzz!
--
Neon Vincent

ns787980

unread,
Oct 14, 2011, 10:23:44 PM10/14/11
to
On Oct 14, 12:24 am, Neon Vincent <neon_vinc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry... Not me.

Perhaps one of your friends? I don't write like that.




>
> > Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
> > with.
>
> Still ranting about my not going to the North Star reunion in 2006, I
> see.

Do ya Mr Lamb? I see things differently.

IMHO.... 2006? Weren't you legitimized as the source that decimated
RAMD with your cross posts by then? You had FUCKED over RAMD by then.


 I didn't go because I was judging that weekend and I was
> cash-strapped enough that I  couldn't give up the payday to fly out to
> Massachusetts.  Being unable to face the other members of North Star had
> nothing to do with it.

So... you didn't go in 2001... WHY? 2006? Talk about taking shit out
of context.




>
> By the way, note that no one from Anaheim Kingsmen is accusing me of
> "being unable to face them."  In fact, they invited me to march in the
> Kingsmen Alumni for DCI in 2007.  I had to turn them down, as I didn't
> have enough money to travel to rehearsals or to the performance.  Too
> bad, it would have been fun.

Good thing. You would have had to face THEM with your ill conceived
idea to CROSS POST... RAMD to death.

Wasn't that your intent all along?

Let's face it Mr Lamb. I called YOU out on your legitimate intent to
FUCK over RAMD... and you couldn't even get the year that I was
calling you out on attending an ACTUAL DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS RELATED
EVENT.
>
> > And it's about a language that no one understands?
>
> It's not *about* a language that no one understands.  It's not even *in*
> a language no one understands.  It's English.  Google "Caesar cipher."
> You'll find a decoder.  Then you'll get even more pissed off at us. ]:-}

It's purposely deceitful...


>
> Speaking of which, you're quite slow if you really don't know what Colonel
> Jake and I are doing.  You've been on USENET for all or part of three
> decades spanning two centuries, and you should have seen this particular
> form of encryption many times before and figured out how you read it.  That
> you still don't shows that you are a perpetual clueless n00b.

What you don't GET... is that it's not NECESSARY. It proves SHIT and
that YOU have done NOTHING but make THIS group...something that
someone like YOU claimed that it was. SHAME ON YOU.


>
> Also, you are doing your best Cleopatra impression.  De Nile is not just a
> river in Egypt.

JHC... YOU have no shame. And you should. In helping make this group
what it is. Cross Post... HELL.

Hope you are satisfied.


>
> On the topic of impressions...
>
> > THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.
>
> That's a really lousy Sergeant Schultz impression.  Here, watch this and
> then see if you can do better.

What an ASSWIPE.


> See you later, Peach Fuzz!

Later dude. Hope you feel better.

I'll be here to say with each cross post... how YOU have FUCKED over
this newsgroup.

Sharon

ns787980

unread,
Oct 16, 2011, 9:20:20 PM10/16/11
to
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.

IT needs it.

Sharon

Neon Vincent

unread,
Oct 16, 2011, 10:04:31 PM10/16/11
to
ns787980 <shar...@aol.com> wrote in news:a0cfc615-2a66-43df-b521-
c37f93...@13g2000prp.googlegroups.com:

> If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
> DAY on RAMD.
>
> IT needs it.
>
> Sharon

0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent

ns787980

unread,
Oct 16, 2011, 11:04:26 PM10/16/11
to
On Oct 16, 10:04 pm, Neon Vincent <neon_vinc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ns787980 <sharca...@aol.com> wrote in news:a0cfc615-2a66-43df-b521-
> c37f93bf6...@13g2000prp.googlegroups.com:
>
> > If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
> > DAY on RAMD.
>
> > IT needs it.
>
> > Sharon
>
> 0B$$3$$0
> --
> Neon Vincent

ICK.

Sharon

ns787980

unread,
Oct 27, 2011, 10:25:27 PM10/27/11
to
What an asswipe!

Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.

I'm sorry...

Reduced to cross posting.

Ick.


Sharon

ns787980

unread,
Nov 3, 2011, 11:00:19 PM11/3/11
to
> Sharon- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

This should be posted... EVERY DAY.

Sharon

Colonel Jake

unread,
Nov 4, 2011, 6:49:17 AM11/4/11
to

ns787980 wrote:
>ns787980 wrote:
>>ns787980 wrote:
>>>Neon Vincent wrote:
>>>> ns787980 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
>>>>> DAY on RAMD.
>>>>>
>>>>> IT needs it.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sharon
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 0B$$3$$0
>>>> --
>>>> Neon Vincent
>>>>
>>>
>>> ICK.
>>>
>>> Sharon
>>>
>>
>> What an asswipe!
>>
>> Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.
>>
>> I'm sorry...
>>
>> Reduced to cross posting.
>>
>> Ick.
>>
>> Sharon
>>
>
> This should be posted... EVERY DAY.<SLAP>

<correction>
<>
<> This should be cross-posted... EVERY DAY.
<>
</correction>

Cause!,
"That's what you just did!!! (DuMB-BiTCH)..."

> Sharon
>


Neon Vincent

unread,
Nov 6, 2011, 1:16:44 AM11/6/11
to
ns787980 <shar...@aol.com> wrote in news:f25775a5-90b6-4c06-8e29-
49cab8...@p35g2000prp.googlegroups.com:
M1$$10N P0A$T3R
--
Neon Vincent

ns787980

unread,
Nov 11, 2011, 11:37:30 PM11/11/11
to

ns787980

unread,
Nov 19, 2011, 10:54:15 PM11/19/11
to
> > Sharon- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Too bad...

There will NEVER be discourse ABOUT drum and bugle corps.

Sharon

ns787980

unread,
Nov 19, 2011, 11:16:41 PM11/19/11
to
> > Sharon- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

The more that you folks cross post... that involves someone like me
that has never IN MY LIFE.. cross posted?

The more r'e'diculous folks that cross post look.

Vince Lamb should be ashamed with his behaviour on a public newsgroup.

Sharon

PS: Even as Mr Lamb "attemmpts" to "talk" about "drum and bugle
corps"? He won't. His PERSONA... IS... TOOO ...BIG!


ICK!

Colonel Jake

unread,
Nov 20, 2011, 12:37:30 AM11/20/11
to
You so freckin SToOPID! (Sharon),
"Cause you just 'CRoSS-PoASTED!!!..."

*DuMB-BiATCH*



ns787980

unread,
Nov 24, 2011, 7:30:42 PM11/24/11