Texturing.xyz €? Multichannel Faces 07

Ileen Mouse

Dec 3, 2023, 9:05:13 PM12/3/23
In Maya I created a polygon primitive plane. I used multichannel face #07 from texturing.xyz. The width and height of plane was set equal to the image resolution of texturing.xyz map (8081 x 5089 pixels). The plane was rotated 90 degrees on the x axis. The projection plane was saved and exported as an obj file.

Texturing.xyz Multichannel Faces 07
Download https://urllio.com/2wHW6O

I then worked on individual areas step by step. I created a paint layer and used supersoft brush to project details from albedo and displacement maps from texturing.xyz. I used show hide all masks whenever necessary. I used HSV layer for colour correction and did some paint-overs to enhance the look in the diffuse channel.

The Iris texture I used for projecting in diffuse channel can be found on this website. To texture the iris's fine and broad displacements I used the bump and displacement maps from female human eyes green iris #03 from texturing.xyz.

For the eye brow I selected the polygon faces on the head where the eye brow grows. I created interactive groom spline description for the eyebrow in the same way as the eye lashes. The total count of the human eye brow is 1000 approx. combining both sides. So I adjusted the density to match that value. Remaining values are same as the upper eye lashes.

I used the multichannel maps provided by Texturing.xyz. For me, the biggest advantage of multi-channel maps was that each color channel had its own information. Usually, the red channels contain information of large, green medium, and blue small-scale detail.

Cubic: A 360 projection in which the spherical view is unfolded like a cube, with six faces surrounding the viewer. Each face is flattened as a rectilinear projection with 90 x 90 degrees of view. Cube maps are stored as six separate square textures or as a single texture with all faces unfolded.
eebf2c3492