Purplesaurus Rex -- PLEASE HELP!!

William Schultz

Dec 12, 2011, 5:16:33 PM12/12/11
Hello Folks,
I'm posting this in need of some help. A dear friend of mine, who
recently got a promotion and whom I need a holiday gift for, is a HUGE
fan of Purplesaurus Rex. As it's been discontinued for some time now,
I'm having a bit of trouble locating any Purplesaurus Rex (Or even
MauvoSaurus Rex for that matter) packets! I would greatly appreciate
ANY help that you can offer. If you don't have the packets yourself
if you could point me in the right direction it would honestly be a
huge help. I'm starting to run out of places to check and I know
there has to be a few packets left somewhere out there. I don't have
any Kool-Aid to trade.. but if other packets are more easily available
and you require a trade instead of compensation for the packets, let
me know and I'll do whatever needs to be done. So, I reach out to all
of you Kool-Aid fanatics in hopes that someone will hear my cry for
help and be able to assist me. Please let me know of any and all
leads and I greatly appreciate your time.

Regards,
-William