Printing Solutions and Affordable Ink 56845

1 view

Athena

Mar 5, 2009, 9:07:27 AM3/5/09
We have a smal business but we go through tons of color ink and we were spending a bundle on ink cartridges, refillls, we tried it all. One of our clients has put together a resource site for printing supplies and services of all kinds. The information is unbiased and shows you just about everything out there. Whatever your print needs and demands are I would recommend checkingthis site out and seeing where you can save money. It's free and you don't have to sign up for anything, it is simple an informational site.
Their URL is
http://farpointprintservices.com>
athen...@yahoo.com
http://ademocraticfuture.com