Wacky Warehouse

godsl...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2007, 7:50:31 PM8/14/07
I've been saving Kool-aid points for years... I probably haven't
cashed any in since 1993. Since I'm a pretty steady kool-aid drinker,
I've amassed quite a few of them.

This may be a foolish question, but do you think there will ever be
some high-dollar premiums offered for Kool-Aid points? Years ago,
they offered Nintendo games and RC cars, but ever since 2000 or so,
all I ever see are beach towels and stuff like that. I'd always
wanted to cash all my points in for something cool-- bragging rights,
if nothing else, for drinking so much sugar water.

I shouldn't get my hopes up, right?

--

Aaron. J Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com

Leopold

Jun 5, 2008, 1:20:11 PM6/5/08
sadly, the Wacky Warehouse seems to have been discontinued.
It's so sad ... and not to mention all my points I also still have that I
never redeemed...

<godsl...@gmail.com> wrote in message