Is this place dead?

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kittenz07

未读,
2009年2月15日 07:09:472009/2/15
收件人
I couldn't afford a news program for sometime. Now I find not only is
Wackywarehouse gone but this place seems to have gone dead as well.
Was hoping to find a few people still haunting here.

Andi

Curtis R Anderson

未读,
2009年2月15日 21:25:472009/2/15
收件人

I keep hoping we talk about new exciting concoctions made with Kool-Aid
and their ilk.

The beverages seem to taste better in the summer.

But I was fortunate to find a presweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid mix
for 8 gallons at a Family Dollar for about $2 or so.
--
Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", still
Email not munged, SpamAssassin [tm] in effect.

Michael S Cooper

未读,
2009年2月16日 10:41:282009/2/16
收件人
For all intents and purposes, I guess there's no reason to post. Kool-Aid
hasn't really had any new flavors or news for several years, with the last
being the invisibles, a package art redesign, and the singles, I believe.

Just for fun, though, we could try coming up with flavor combinations they
haven't tried yet.

--

"Curtis R Anderson" <gle...@gleepy.net> wrote in message

Matthew Thompson

未读,
2020年1月15日 10:18:322020/1/15
收件人
I prowl around here some. Used to come here years ago, but couldn't take the spam.
0 个新帖子