Is this place dead?

Kittenz07

Feb 15, 2009, 7:09:47 AM2/15/09
I couldn't afford a news program for sometime. Now I find not only is
Wackywarehouse gone but this place seems to have gone dead as well.
Was hoping to find a few people still haunting here.

Andi

Curtis R Anderson

Feb 15, 2009, 9:25:47 PM2/15/09

I keep hoping we talk about new exciting concoctions made with Kool-Aid
and their ilk.

The beverages seem to taste better in the summer.

But I was fortunate to find a presweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid mix
for 8 gallons at a Family Dollar for about $2 or so.
--
Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", still
Email not munged, SpamAssassin [tm] in effect.

Michael S Cooper

Feb 16, 2009, 10:41:28 AM2/16/09
For all intents and purposes, I guess there's no reason to post. Kool-Aid
hasn't really had any new flavors or news for several years, with the last
being the invisibles, a package art redesign, and the singles, I believe.

Just for fun, though, we could try coming up with flavor combinations they
haven't tried yet.

--

"Curtis R Anderson" <gle...@gleepy.net> wrote in message

Matthew Thompson

Jan 15, 2020, 10:18:32 AM1/15/20
I prowl around here some. Used to come here years ago, but couldn't take the spam.