crushes in dreams

1 view

Hwcogswell

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

hi, i was wondering if it meant anything if u saw your crush in a dream, i saw
james rhodes dryer, my crush, in a dream. i also was on the verge of being
kissed by david duchuvney, the x'files guy, speacial agent mulder, and he
didnt kiss me 4 some reason. that dream really creeped me out, is the reason
he didnt kiss me the reason i cant get a boyfriendż and i love this guy james
so much, i keep on dreaming about him and i cany stop, what does that mean,
does that mean he is my true 1 and onlyż tell all when u e mail me cause i
need 2 know be4 i go insane. jeez, i really, really need 2 know be4 i die of
over loving this guy, and i really hope that he likes me, can i have anyway of
predicting that without saying something 2 himż, is there way of using
anything besides words 2 tell him if i ever get the gutsż if u r courage
expert give me some so maybe i can use words. i also want 2 know exactly, no
stupid scientific crap, i need 2 know in my language. please help me fast be4
i explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Lundy

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Hwcogswell wrote:

As you said, no scientific crap;
You are obsessed with this guy. The dreams will most likely continue until
you either get him, or forget him. As for Duchovny, you just happen to think he's
hot, which lumps you into the same catagory as 12 million other women, and perhaps
a few guys. I can't talk actually, i have several discs full of Gillian Anderson
pics. :-) But anyway, this obsession with the Dryer guy is not healthy, so you
have to resolve it somehow, or you may wind up doing some damage. If you happen to
know any psych teachers, ask them what borderline personality means. Let them tell
you the scientific stuff.

Lisa Gardner

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Brian Lundy <Sty...@injersey.com> wrote in article
<3442FAA5...@injersey.com>...
[...]

> > over loving this guy, and i really hope that he likes me, can i have
anyway of
> > predicting that without saying something 2 himż, is there way of using
> > anything besides words 2 tell him if i ever get the gutsż if u r
courage
> > expert give me some so maybe i can use words. i also want 2 know
exactly, no
> > stupid scientific crap, i need 2 know in my language. please help me
fast be4
> > i explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]

> pics. :-) But anyway, this obsession with the Dryer guy is not
healthy, so you
> have to resolve it somehow, or you may wind up doing some damage. If you
happen to
> know any psych teachers, ask them what borderline personality means. Let
them tell
> you the scientific stuff.

Whoa! there... believe it or not, I know the guy she's talking about- I've
already been in contact with her about it. He's a freshman in high school.
I know his mother. IMHO this kind of thing is *totally* normal for that age

group. Any psych-knowledgable folk out there who can verify this?

Lisa
--
landscapes, seascapes of mind... sometimes it frightens me