2021/12/11 Saturday: the day following the night of the tornado

Richard Silk

Dec 11, 2021, 2:49:04 PM12/11/21
So last night into the wee hours of this morning, a tornado is (currently) believed to have traveled over 100 miles ON THE GROUND through FIVE different states (in the United States of America) setting a definitive record for the month of December.

However, last night / this morning, I had to major segments of dream content, with the first having something to deal with a conversation observed by the dreamer between my (late) earthly father ("Dad") and another guy, with the content of the conversation dealing with Dad's work history / job status at General Electric, as if he [shoulda / coulda] been classified / paid at a higher position than what actually occurred.

There was one element of that dream wherein the dreamer *seemed* to be [sitting on Dad's chest] during which the dreamer and Dad had a short yet cordial conversation, although why was never made clear in the dream, beyond the symbolic level of clarity 7. IF I coulda recalled precisely what was said (which I could *during* the dream) it would've been at least a clarity 8.

The other dream involved the dreamer in a situation akin to having been "let go" from a job, only to be back in the location OF the job, having something to do with a warehouse of sorts, and the moving of product, NOT UNLIKE the way workers at Wal*Mart move inventory from the incoming trucks, out to the floor every night. Except in the dream, the use of a pallet jack was NOT used. Rather, it was like something was being simply PULLED across a floor. There was also a conversation between the dreamer and a guy with blondish hair, medium build, around 30-ish years of age, apparently a foreman of some type.

The dreamer was suggesting a transaction of some type, wherein the dreamer would provide something as in the manner of how he would do it as if he were still an employee of the company.

The foreman responded in a manner of [Yes, but with the proviso that....] to which the dreamer responded along the lines of [Yes, I thought that was understood.] Clarity 8.