2022/11/05 Saturday: Exotic Bird, Jesus, and Gina

Richard Silk

Nov 5, 2022, 9:59:27 AM11/5/22
The dreamer was walking along a bridge of the sort where it's not "covered" in the sense of something out of Madison County Iowa, or New England/Vermont, etc., but more like the iron / steel trestle variety, yet not quite of the industrial size over the Ohio River that separates Kentucky from Indiana along I-65, but more like something that would be along a 2-lane roadway, or possibly a "green-way." As the dreamer walked along (with camera perspective as south, direction of travel along the bridge was northwest to southeast, but the scene basically began in the middle of the bridge) there was a young guy (20s? 30s?) medium build, around 6' (possibly an inch or two shorter) talking to a (shorter) female (didn't get a good look at her either, but she was possibly slightly more "slender" than the male) and looking up into the overhead rafter zone of the bridge. Why, exactly, the dreamer could not tell, but it was certainly enough to bring the dreamer back to take a closer look, as that part of the bridge had already been traveled past. (It was only around 10 yards or so to get back to see where they were looking.)

The dreamer had been looking up at the rafters (overhead beams, what have you) and saw nothing *until* arriving near to where they were (or had been) standing, and looking upward (which would've been north-to-north-east, which would've also been around 66°(?) upward) there was perched up along a beam (think of the classic I-beam construction— that *may* have been how that area of the bridge material was fashioned) was a medium-large, exotic bird, similar to a white peacock
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/22/a1/9222a1660e64df2ae503c94c7b3ff5e3.jpg)
but without the extravagant tail plumage and not entirely all white, either. It had black (or much darker) highlights, and a "crest" that looked almost antenna-like, with (*if* I recall correctly) 5 distinctly-separated "spikes" rather than the tightly-grouped crest plumage atop a peacock's head. From what I've been able to discern in only a minute or two of "internet surfing," that indicates the bird in the dream was *very likely* male. He was perched facing west-to-WSW so as to be able to watch the passers-by along the bridge.

At any rate, the dreamer was half-way concerned with the near-proximity to the exotic bird in contrast with the sense that being so close would naturally "shoo away" the bird, even though simple appreciation of the bird was the dreamer's primary intention. (Although, to be honest, the hunter instinct was also present, and that bird would've made a *nice* meal for a small family, or a week's worth of lunches for an individual with a fridge.) At any rate, the bird flew off towards the west. Clarity, a good, solid 9, as I've always appreciated dreams with birds. (Once back decades ago, I had a hawk's-eye view of my property at 3050 Asbury Lane. It was like looking at a small monitor screen set at very high resolution— everything looked very distinct yet very small, compared to, say, an HD webcam on a drone in the sky. The view only lasted a second, and did have me wondering a while as to what it was about. Not long after that dream/vision, I'd been outside and looking up and saw a hawk flying in precisely the same manner as was viewed in the dream.)

Jesus dream: actually, the dream/vision itself was rather short, but the setup will take at least a paragraph to explain:

I'd been meditating since around 4 AM (around the time the dog last went outside(?)) on some love-based concepts, namely, "Resist NOT evil" (Matthew 5:39) which turns the value of Resistance (R) to 0 (as 1 NOT thus =0) thus 0xE=0. (It's tough to describe, but "Resist NOT evil" basically *eliminates* evil without having to do *anything.* Simply, 0 times *anything* =0, that which does NOT exist.) Then I also was comparing that with "Love thine enemies" (Matthew 5:44) as how in the binary world of existence (that which *exists*=1, that which does NOT=0) the 1 and 0 conditions are also analogous to male (1) and female (0) which, when 1❤️0, = "eternal life" (in the form of children, IRL.) So of course, I began meditating on "Resist not Gina" along with "Resist not Richard" which kept "echoing back" in my mind, in a fashion.

Then I saw a very clear, very calm, Jesus-like (Christ-like) illuminated image (kind of like a 3D holographic image in white light) that was of a "high resolution" in that it appeared very clear, yet rather small, as if it were 30 feet away, at about ½" height, max, and alongside of it, a similar yet nebulous shape, as if there were two images approaching: one Christ, with a companion shadow of light rather than of darkness. Keep in mind, the nebulous shape ("cloud") beside Him could be likened unto "the Holy Spirit" *or* the "παράκλητος paraklétos" (Paraclete) using Theological terms. (John 14:26, 15:26.)

The luminous pair descended to about the area of where my feet were located on the bed (this was, after all, around 4:00-4:30 AM.) It's hard to assign a "clarity" number on this, because I was actively meditating at the time, rather than "sound asleep." Yet my eyelids were closed, so it wasn't as if I was "seeing things in the dark" or "hallucinating," as I wasn't wide awake, either. Regardless, I find Jesus-type dreams of personal significance as "Love thine enemies" (1❤️0) is THE KEY to ALL existence. Period.

It could be that the event may have been the consequence of all the hours I've spent each day in the online platform "Quora" in the space, "Discussing Jesus" (DiscussingJesus.Quora.Com if using a web browser. Meanwhile, at the time of this posting, Quora also has an app for tablets / smartphones.)

At some point after that event, but before around 7 AM (my "up time" this morning) I had a dream wherein the dreamer was seated, as if at a banquet or cafeteria / dining table, with an aisle as if in a north-south orientation behind the dreamer (who would've been facing left / west.) A rather short distance to the right (north) was another table (or ?) of sorts, from which people were leaving, headed southward (along the aisle, behind the dreamer.)

The dreamer was looking right (northward) to see who was coming past, and there appeared to be a "newlywed couple," (or someone celebrating an anniversary?) and one of them was a Gina-type figure. Only instead of her beautiful, auburn/brown hair, it was light color, as if either having been blonde or possibly gray. The idea of gray isn't out of place, as she's around 59 IRL, but seeing her with a full head of gray hair *as* part of a married couple was a bit of an awkward "catch," but was of no impairment to the dreamer or the dream itself.

The dreamer managed to catch her attention so as to speak to her while the dreamer was still seated while she was passing by. The dreamer said something along the lines of "You're so beautiful..." and while she *may* have said something in reply, the dreamer was as if "caught" by the weight of the idea, "I should've stood up and held her," or something along those lines. End of dream, clarity 9.

Richard Silk

Nov 6, 2022, 3:47:19 PM11/6/22
I've already been to a church service this morning, so much of what was dreamt about last night/this morning has already evaporated, but one series sorta "stuck with me" until now, so here it is:

The dreamer was in a room, similar to an apartment bedroom or living area, and there were insects *all over* the otherwise white ceiling. Not "all over" as in a carpet, but as an infestation of sorts: not just one or two here or there, but as perhaps dozens of black crawly things, most around ½"–1", although there was *one particular* "stick insect" that was perhaps 6" in length, and more like a bluish-white with a darker perimeter, one that was "curious" yet not "threatening," as it appeared to be traveling by itself, rather than as the swarm of other insects. (Could possibly be analogous to a preacher leading a congregation of sinners???)

At any rate, there were several "clips" but as some time has passed since this morning, I'm gonna try to "stitch them together" as if they were a single theme (which they seem to be anyways) so—

The dreamer was standing outside a front door entrance to a home (possibly an apartment / duplex / house for rent) with some intention of entering the home, although it wasn't just like walking up to a door and walking in: it was more like there was need for a key or for someone to answer from within. This scene appears to have been something of a "stand alone" scene, as it did not exactly segue perfectly into another dream, but it certainly "stitches well" into the overall narrative.

In another clip, there appear to be at least 3 people involved, one of them being very nearly a 1st-person perspective (yet still partly either 2nd or 3rd person) of someone about to pay a (female?) landlord a monthly rent check. There may have been one or two other females about to provide that same landlord checks for half the rent amount. Now whether they were combining ½ with ½ in order to pay a full month's rent, or whether they had two separate rents and were only able to pay ½ each at that point, well, that was left unclear. I do recall hearing the two girls (maybe it was just one female? or one female with a split-mind regarding something?) making something of an excuse (or excuses) as to why it was only ½ rather than a full payment. Meanwhile, the dreamer (or someone *exceptionally* close to the dreamer's camera perspective) provided the landlord / lady a check for a "full amount." The numerical amount was not observed, however, the narrative mind of the dreamer understood (and either the dreamer *or* the person paying the check) the check was for a full amount, and remarked to the landlady something akin to: "I realize how refreshing it must be to get the full amount in a single check." Clarity 9-ish. The bugs on the ceiling bit may have been a genuine 7 (symbolic.)

There may well have been other dreams, but that's all for now.

Richard Silk

Nov 8, 2022, 10:33:27 AM11/8/22
As this is the turning point in the mid-term elections (HOPEFULLY when the nation's mental health is restored) the dream I had last night/this morning of Donald Trump may be more relevant than it normally would be—

The dreamer was standing in an area that looked like a kind of men's-room shower, like back at high school, or perhaps a county prison, where there's at least one large open wall with shower heads every so many feet apart along the 7' (or 8') mark.

Along the far wall, about 12'–15' away (?) there was one guy standing naked (facing the camera perspective) only in this case, he was acting more like "Donny Trump" than "Donald," and to keep this text in a G-rated narrative, was playing the role of "A Man from Nantucket," although just barely.

The dreamer watched just long enough to see how well he played the role, but he never bent over to further "play the part to a fuller extent," just enough to prove that he qualified for the role. After watching for a moment or two (likely due to the curiosity factor) the dreamer then turned away (to the left, counter-clockwise, *possibly* signalling a turn "back in time" to "before the days of the 'woke' agenda of jihad against America." Clarity 9.

But since this is an opportunity to share this super-short snip, there was a time within about the past week, wherein something like a symbolic version of the dreamer's right forefinger (which was primarily dark, but outlined in light) was making a lifting motion, as if someone had a wall-mounted kitchen phone and had just pushed a number, thus the finger was making the return motion from having made a pressing motion. (Clarity 7, although as a simply black and white dream, would otherwise be around a clarity 2.)

What's interesting about this super-short clip is that it's about as fast as the one from 2020 wherein the dreamer saw the black "football" outlined in light being "stolen," shortly before Biden *quite literally* "stole the election."

By seeing this right finger outlined in light (with a line of light extending from the left and going to the right) I *get the impression* that the nation is going to "go right" today. Due to "systemic fraud" techniques that have been built into the electronic voting systems up through 2020, I *suspect* there may be some orchestrated fraud in today's elections, however, there has *also* been some significant "tightening up / elimination of the loopholes" such that there will be far less corruption of the voting results.

What I *can* tell you is that the early voting procedures have made it *especially* convenient for senior citizens to get to the polls! I have a *very* strong hunch that they're *sick* of the wasteful death-cult of the left and will be voting overwhelmingly Republican.

Meanwhile, one other dream of interest (well, there were a few, involving vehicles, locations, driving, auto repair, etc., but this was of a slightly different nature)—

The location of the event(s) take place in a location very similar to the driveway where I live in Murfreesboro, in the area between the two homes (this one and the neighbor's to the south) and there seem to have been *two* events, although the first one seems a bit of a memory of an event, rather than part of the dream proper. In the main (second?) dream event, a former occupant of the neighbor's house (from "real life") somehow collapsed in the (small) area of the yard between the driveway and the south side of my house.
So with ← as North and → as South, the arrangement would be:
←[my house] x || y || [neighbor's house]→ and "x" = where she "collapsed",
the leftmost || = my driveway,
"y" = a narrow strip of land (IRL) with
the following || being the neighbor's driveway next to the [neighbor's house].

Note: the owner of the neighbor's house would likely have been the late Mr. W. from years past, as the female who collapses in the dream is something of a combination between his youngest daughter, Lucy (about a year older than myself) although she was somehow "prettier" in the dream than in real life (IRL, she'd actually been the homecoming queen for OHS in 1978!) so I have the impression "she" in the dream was a cross between neighbor Lucy and Gina. Leastwise, that's how I remember the character. In the dream, she was simply the dreamer's neighbor's daughter.

So as I mentioned, there's a kind of "memory" in this segment wherein she had collapsed (as if asleep) previously, and apparently had been ignored for whatever reason. In the events unfolding in this dream, although she collapses (as if asleep or comatose) the dreamer (who'd been about to leave the driveway in a vehicle) stops and gets out of the car in order to pick her up in his arms (not the fireman's carry, but more like in the "groom carrying the bride across the threshold" manner) and carries her into her home (as in the manner outlined in the small text diagram above) as a way of perhaps symbolically "returning her to the safety of her father's home" although sure, there were a few licentious thoughts that attempted to flit / flirt within the mind of the dreamer. Still, those temptations were ignored, and the dreamer and the girl end up in the living room of her dad's (the neighbor's) house.

There the girl wakes up and has a small conversation with the dreamer, wherein he's explaining to her that he felt it better to return her to safety ["this time"] rather than [leave her alone as like the previous time, hence that referenced "memory within the dream."]

While the dreamer is talking with the neighbor's daughter, there's a discussion involving a dog, as if the dreamer is teaching the female how to keep her mouth closed and protect her lips (with her right-hand fingers) so that when the dog licks her face, all he gets is her nose. (I allow my dog to lick my nose, but keep my mouth covered IRL, and apparently this technique was being shared with the girl in the dream.)

I've a small hunch this has something to do with Gina and her current (second) husband, Ray P., but as Freud allegedly once said, "Sometimes a banana is just a banana." Clarity 9±.

IF this was, in fact, some type of analogous reference to my life in relation to Gina's, then I suspect it at least puts us back on speaking terms, even if only in a dream sense.

Some of the lesser dreams involved:

The dreamer was in a vehicle, about to make a left turn (westward) onto a highway. The location seemed similar to the intersection along Old Hickory Blvd. on the north end of Industrial City, but seemed a bit more "remote" like out along the stretch where Hwy 96E T-intersects with the highway (US 70???) between Nashville to the west and Smithville to the east. It seemed around dusk. Clarity 9.

There was another dream involving the dreamer at a location somewhat akin to a car repair shop (as it seemed there was car repair going on) when one of the mechanics points out that the dreamer isn't wearing shoes (and the dreamer looks to see that the socks, similar to the white tube-type socks I wear, were basically tatters— toes and heels were plainly visible.) Clarity 9.

Funny— for all the dreams I had last night, most of them have evaporated.

Richard Silk

Nov 9, 2022, 2:13:24 PM11/9/22
As a "late post" of a dream that should've been posted yesterday, there was a rather short clip of the dreamer in a vehicle (such as a car or SUV) on a road (which seemed more like it was bricked or cobblestone rather than paved) that *appeared* wet (likely from a recent rain rather than ice) wherein the dreamer had his foot on the gas pedal and the (rear?) tires were slipping, as in zero traction, at which point the dreamer let up on the gas pedal so that the wheels could stop on the road, then began to slowly apply the gas / drive the vehicle forward as to avoid slipping.

Whether this may have had anything to do with the election yesterday is unknown, however, it is clearly evident this morning that, rather than a "red wave," we've got a *nearly* even return to how things were *before* the election, although it also appears that the Republican party *may* have retaken the House of Representatives, and *may possibly* retake the Senate as well.

That certain states seem unable to tally votes in any efficient manner seems indicative of the stalling tactics of the left designed to help inject fraudulent votes in order to falsify results. But hey, that's just my opinion. "More efficient (and accurate) methods lead to more efficient (and accurate) results."