لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

Beautiful Foil Butterfly

8 مرّات مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

sandydo...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
26‏/10‏/2021، 9:48:26 ص26‏/10‏/2021
إلى
Dream scene opens when I find myself in an old house with white windows. The room is empty and something catches my eyes on a window which has two sections. I can see what looks like a foil butterfly of many colors, so go closer for a better look. Was going to unfasten the window for a better look but realized that would not do any good as I looked closer I discovered the butterfly was sandwiched between two panes of glass. Along the top of the window where the opener was I could feel pieces of old putty that had cracked with age. Wake up just then.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

غير مقروءة،
27‏/10‏/2021، 1:43:52 م27‏/10‏/2021
إلى
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:48:26 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Dream scene opens when I find myself in an old house with white windows. <snip> Along the top of the window where the opener was I could feel pieces of old putty that had cracked with age. <snip>

For the moment, I'm at something of a loss, other than I would like to suggest trying to view that dream as if from the perspective of oneself: That is, the "old building" is your future physical body. Also, have you had your eyes checked / examined lately by an ophthalmologist (rather than someone who just wants to sell a pair of glasses)?

sandydo...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
29‏/10‏/2021، 10:05:32 ص29‏/10‏/2021
إلى
Hello Dick,
Just last month I had my eyes checked by ophthalmologist and did not need my reading glasses prescription changed because my eye had not changed. What has that got to do with my dream?
Sandy$

Richard Silk

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2021، 9:52:20 ص1‏/11‏/2021
إلى
On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 9:05:32 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 11:43:52 AM UTC-6, Dick Silk wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:48:26 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > > Dream scene opens when I find myself in an old house with white windows. <snip> Along the top of the window where the opener was I could feel pieces of old putty that had cracked with age. <snip>

> > <snip> have you had your eyes checked / examined lately by an ophthalmologist (rather than someone who just wants to sell a pair of glasses)

> Hello Dick,
> Just last month I had my eyes checked by ophthalmologist and did not need my reading glasses prescription changed because my eye had not changed. What has that got to do with my dream?

The window / windows have a strong link to symbolism with the eyes of the body, as the eye is the window ("lamp") of the soul. When I first read the line of your dream, "Along the top of the window where the opener was I could feel pieces of old putty that had cracked with age" I had the distinct impression of someone who was well aged, looking out through weary eyes. Please note that when I "perceive" a dream perspective, it could be from any INFINITE number of an individual's prospective perspectives. (There is ONLY ONE Life in the Universe.)

Billy Mynews Ferrell

غير مقروءة،
14‏/11‏/2021، 2:13:46 ص14‏/11‏/2021
إلى
Sandy wrote in message
So Sandy
You Can Feel The Cracks
In The Putty

It Was Not In The SIGHT:

You Sent It With The SENSE OF TOUCH:

Did You See It
With The SENSE OF HEARING
As One Of Your Finger Nail
TOUCH It
As It Run A Cross Crack

A True Mental Image Of The Mind
As One Sleeps

Richard Silk

غير مقروءة،
15‏/11‏/2021، 1:46:21 م15‏/11‏/2021
إلى
On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 1:13:46 AM UTC-6, BMFl wrote:
> Sandy wrote in message

<snip>
> > Along the top of the window where the opener was I could feel pieces of old putty that had cracked with age.
<snip>
> You Can Feel The Cracks In The Putty
> It Was Not In The SIGHT:
> You [sensed] It With The SENSE OF TOUCH:
<snip>
> A True Mental Image Of The Mind As One Sleeps

Interesting catch! My opinion ran towards the old cornea that may have a cataract, but in your interpretation, it reminds me of someone with "sleep in their eyes."

Billy Mynews Ferrell

غير مقروءة،
18‏/11‏/2021، 3:03:22 م18‏/11‏/2021
إلى
"Richard Silk" wrote in message
Richard have you ever had a dream
that you were dreaming in the dream
then suddenly you wake up

Then set up in the bed
thinking about the dream that you had

As truly as I were anticipating In A dream
I realize that I was still dreaming

suddenly I wake up
then jump up out of bed
and look down
seeing myself a sleep
As I wake up and set up

then again For The Secant Time
I realize That I just dreaming

now I wake up again
This Time I jumped right out of bed
and look at a mirror On The Wall

Just to see that the one
that was in the bed
is not there no more

Then for the first time
I came to the reality
that the only time I seen
myself wake is in the mirror

now Richard would you say
When One See Themselves In a dream
it's just a mirror of One selves imagination

But At no time have I seen Myself
As a old Man In the dream
imagine that True image
Is not a dream

Like Sandy D.
A Beautiful Foil Butterfly

We Do Not Always See
Are True image The Glass

------WebKitFormBoundaryFAHAyMIMJisS21IF--

Richard Silk

غير مقروءة،
19‏/11‏/2021، 12:39:21 ص19‏/11‏/2021
إلى
Dick Silk wrote:> >
> >but in your interpretation, it reminds me of someone with "sleep in their eyes."

> Richard have you ever had a dream that you were dreaming in the dream
<snip>
I get that you experienced something of a multiple resonance of a dream within a dream, with an astral / out of body experience thrown in for good measure / flavor. I've experienced COUNTLESS dreams— sometimes they come so thickly that it's all I can do to log even a fragment of one or two of them in this forum. Hint: when you have an *exceptionally* passionate relationship with a female for a few years, see if you encounter an astral experience of "Unity"— it's MIND blowing!!

> Then for the first time I came to the reality that the only time I seen myself wake is in the mirror now Richard would you say When One See Themselves In a dream it's just a mirror of One selves imagination

Well, Billy, I'm unable to tell if English is your second language, or if you never paid attention as an English speaking student in grammar classes, or if you have a problem typing, or any combination of all three: the point is that the way the grammar is splashed out in that previous sentence, it makes it VERY difficult for me to read a precise line of whatever it is or was that you may have been trying to communicate.

So here's a line-by-line attempt to answer your previous statement:

> Then for the first time I came to the reality that
(THAT much came through PERFECTLY clearly!) √
> the only time I seen myself wake is in the mirror
("the only time I've seen myself awake is in the mirror")

WHEN / IF you see your physical body from a dream or astral perspective, it tends to jostle one's mind enough that one begins to "open up" to the infinite possibility of the mind, of God, of "reality," of Life.

> But At no time have I seen Myself As [an] old Man In the dream

A few points: Let's say person X gets to be an *accomplished* dreamer, someone who is adept at controlling the thought content of one's own mind, hence, one's own dream(s.) This person X will always have a "youthful" mental attitude, and thus may NEVER appear as an old man in a dream.

NOTE: if you HAVE had dreams of VERY old buildings, those were likely dreams from a possible "old age" that one MAY achieve. Keep in mind, that the possible outcomes of reality are virtually ∞ (infinite.)

> imagine that True image Is not a dream <snip> We Do Not Always See [Our] True image The Glass

In Genesis 1:27, it states "...God made Man in His Own image... male and female created He them." (biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1-27.htm)

For every male on the planet, there is one and only one TRUE female. Remember: God is Love.

Billy Mynews Ferrell

غير مقروءة،
20‏/11‏/2021، 7:25:12 م20‏/11‏/2021
إلى
"Richard Silk" Said:
> Well, Billy,
> I'm unable to tell if English is your second language,

Like You Baby Talk .....
Is Are First And Only Language ......

> or if you never paid attention as an English speaking student in grammar
> classes,

Maybe I Miss ........
The Very First Classes Of .........
The English Language .........
And Pass On To The Second .....

> or if you have a problem typing, or any combination of all three:

That ....
Or My Google Have A Problem ...
Typing With Voice To Text ........

> the point is that the way the grammar is splashed out in that previous
> sentence,
> it makes it VERY difficult for me to read a precise line of whatever it is
> or was that you may have been trying to communicate.

CLV 1C 14:22
So that *languages are into for a sign,
not to the |believers, but to the unbelievers.

Yet *prophecy is not for the unbelievers,
but for *|believers.

Richard
the secant time.....
Not.......
the second time.......

grammar.......

2. secant ........
geometry.......
a straight line that cuts a curve in two or more parts............

> So here's a line-by-line attempt to answer your previous statement:

suddenly I wake up ......
then jump up out of bed ......
and look down .....
seeing myself a sleep .........
As I wake up and set up ........

>> Then for the first time I came to the reality that
> (THAT much came through PERFECTLY clearly!) ?

then again For The Secant Time .........
I realize That I just dreaming ..........

Richard ..........
See I Not Wake ...
But Dreaming In A Dream.....

>> the only time I seen myself wake is in the mirror
> ("the only time I've seen myself awake is in the mirror")

now I wake up again .........
This Time I jumped right out of bed .........
and look at a mirror On The Wall .......

Richard ..........
I wake ...
Not Dreaming ........

> WHEN / IF you see your physical body from a dream or astral perspective,
> it tends to jostle one's mind enough that one begins to "open up" to the
> infinite possibility of the mind,
> of God, of "reality," of Life.

I Wake Up To This Would ...........
Not To A Astral Perspective .............

But Is Was In The Secant Within Time .........
With In Trigonometry Of Dream ..........

11:18:2021 9:00:00 am CTZ -0600

Levels 1: The Seer Dreaming Of A Dream.......
Levels 2: Seeing A Dreamer Body Who ........
Levels 3: Seeing A Dreamer Dreaming A Dream ........

Levels 1 Is Like That Of A Outer Body Experience ....
That Of A Astral Perspective ........

But I See Not The Physical Body Of This World ..............

>> But At no time have I seen Myself As [an] old Man In the dream
>
> A few points:
> Let's say person X gets to be an *accomplished* dreamer,
> someone who is adept at controlling the thought content of one's own mind,
> hence, one's own dream(s.)
> This person X will always have a "youthful" mental attitude,
> and thus may NEVER appear as an old man in a dream.
>
> NOTE: if you HAVE had dreams of VERY old buildings,
> those were likely dreams from a possible "old age" that one MAY achieve.
> Keep in mind, that the possible outcomes of reality are virtually ?
> (infinite.)
>
>> imagine that True image Is not a dream <snip> We Do Not Always See [Our]
>> True image The Glass

We Do Not Always See......
[Our] True image .....
[in] The Glass .......

Look Back At Me It Levels 2 & 3 ......
Levels 1 Is The Seer Who I Cat Not see .....

> In Genesis 1:27, it states "...
> God made Man in His Own image...
> male and female created He them."
> (biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1-27.htm)
>
> For every male on the planet,
> there is one and only one TRUE female.
> Remember: God is Love.

God Is The One And Only God .....
All In One Male And Female God The US....
He says I Am Who I Am ......

[Hu] man [Wo] man

Truly Elohim Said .........

Let US .........
Make [Hu] man .......
In Our Image .....
After Our Likeness: .........

So Elohim Created .......
[Hu] man In IT Image, .......
In The Image Of Elohim .......
Created IT It; .........
Male And Female Created IT One. ........

Then Say Yahweh Elohim,

"Not good is it .....
for the human ......

for It to...
be alone......

Make for It .......
will I ......
a helper.......
as It.......
complement. ........

Richard .....
It Is Just Like IT .....
Alone And Just One .....

IT Made It Just Like Them.......
Male And Female In The Same Body......
Knowing Right From Wrong ...........

.

Richard Silk

غير مقروءة،
24‏/11‏/2021، 2:53:04 م24‏/11‏/2021
إلى
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 6:25:12 PM UTC-6, Billy F wrote:>

BF:> “Or My Google [has a problem typing with] Voice To Text”

That could WELL be the problem, INDEED!

A few pointers: the word is “second” <Sek’und> not “secant” <seek-ant> and the word “our” sounds like “hour” <ow’r> rather than “are” <R>. So congratulations on using “voice to text” to begin with!

I took a single class on typing during the 2nd half of my junior year in high school (around age 16) and it came back to me somewhere in college and a few years later (when I *really* began using the internet) so IF you can take a typing class, I *highly* recommend it.

BF referenced: biblehub.com/1_corinthians/14-22.htm > Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers. Prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

Please note that I used a "standardized" citation / weblink to display the text of that verse. The one you originally used appeared "fractured" to some extent. As to whether "tongues" mean the same thing as "symbols" is another debate: any "symbol" is a written (or drawn, external) expression, whereas anything spoken comes from within (from one's heart.)

BF:> “the secant time..... Not....... the second time....... ”

I SEE! I thought that *might* be what you meant, but it is a “unique” usage. Good show! √

BF:>
“[Level 1: The Seer Dreaming Of A Dream
Level 2: Seeing A Dreamer Body Who
Level 3: Seeing A Dreamer Dreaming A Dream]”

OK, so I interpret this as:
1) the “dreamer” experiencing a dream, whereas you described it as an “Outer Body Experience”.
2) seeing the dreaming, physical body (example, astrally viewing the physical body asleep in bed) and
3) --I *may* have had similar experiences wherein an aspect of myself meets / discusses with another aspect of myself, BOTH in an “astral / dream” state. That’s about the closest I can come to understanding what you meant *other* than as a recursion type echo (such as a dream within a dream within a dream….)

BF:> “But I See Not The Physical Body Of This World”

I see “parts of the obverse” in that I see what my eyes see, yet do not see “my own eyes” or the “backside” of myself, aka the “reverse”. Jesus has an interesting teaching *related* to this, as written in biblehub.com/kjv/john/5-31.htm
JC:> If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

If one claims to see not the physicality of this world, then one may be physically "blind." Note that it IS capable for one to have "spiritual sight" yet be "physically blind" (as well as vice-versa, which is far more often the case.)

I remember, as a young kid, wondering “what does my *face* look like?” (as all that I can see are parts of the lips & nose, and maybe touches of my cheeks if I stick them out using my tongue. And of course, tugging at one’s eyelids, but that’s unpleasant.)

Your translation of Genesis 1:26-27 is interesting. I’m more familiar with:
biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1-26.htm (And God said, Let us make man in our image)
biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1-27.htm (So God created man in His Own Image, in the Image of God created He him; male and female created He them.)

But it appears we seem to be stating the same thing: God is man AND woman.

Where we may (or may not) differ is regarding the “sense” of the “mind” of God maintains Unity as the mind of the male.

BF:> “Knowing Right From Wrong”

I’m more familiar with that as:
biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, *knowing good and evil.* And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

When one focuses on “A apart from B” one dwells in “sin,” whereas when one understands “A AND B” one enters the understanding of “Unity.” (See tinyurl.com/itta-topic-Ud )
0 رسالة جديدة