2021/12/07 Tuesday: two flying experiences.

Richard Silk

Dec 7, 2021, 11:33:51 AM12/7/21
2101/12/07 Tuesday:
There’s a *public, planned* insurrection scheduled for today in Washington D.C. As to whether ANY of the law enforcement agents are planning any kind of defense *against* the action, or planning to AID the action, is yet to be seen. I’m typing this at 09:39 AM *prior* to turning on the TV or seeking any kind of news source.

There are a few dream snippets I’d like to catch up on from the past week or so: Namely, the dream wherein my second ex-wife appeared as a MUCH lovelier version of herself, around age 30-ish (when she gave birth to my 1st son, Charles) but there was no apparent context, plot, action, nothing involved, only that she appeared MUCH prettier in the dream than she ever did in real life. Curious. Clarity 8+/9-, although IF there had been *any* reason given, it likely would’ve increased the clarity up to at least a solid 9.

I *think* there was some type of scene involving my first ex-wife as well, however I can’t even start to recall what it might have been. The one thing that she ever said (in real life) that “stuck” with me was: “I am you, as you are you, as you are me.” I suspect it has something to do with the reality of the female relationship *with* the male, but the relationship with her was built upon the faulty premise that marriage to Gina was “out of the picture.” That picture has since changed, dramatically, as Gina divorced her first husband, so it is more than possible that the events leading up to her marriage with / to me may already be in motion. ❤️ √

As for the dreams from last night / this morning:

Something about cars, keys (or something) atop the roof of a car, communication with someone driving a car just ahead of the dreamer’s perspective, as if there was something the dreamer had to communicate to / with the driver. Clarity 6+/7 (possibly non-symbolic.)

Something like a scenario involving a camp retreat, similar to when a youth (teen) goes to a week-long, summer event, be it for Church or school or a family vacation, etc. There seemed to be some action involving supplies, but as to whether they were food stuffs or digital accessories for the “social media” / internet connected teen is somewhat unclear, other than the dreamer seemed tasked with bringing something *to* a (female) teen in the scene. The age of the teen is undetermined, although 18 would likely be a “top” end of any estimate, as the teen appeared to be there with her parents or at least some type of adult guardian(s.)

There was an intermediate scene, wherein the dreamer (from the camera’s perspective) was traveling at a running pace as if not of DIRE urgency, but of a need to get somewhere quickly. The dreamer’s outstretched right arm, hand and fingers were somehow coupled with the outstretched left arm / hand / fingers of the teen, and the dreamer (having something of a male sense of being) simply elevated into a plane, flat position and “floated”/flew alongside of the teen female. It wasn’t as if she was “pulling” the dreamer, nor was the dreamer “pulling” the female. The dreamer was simply floating/flying on the left side of the teen, kinda like “taking it easy,” if it could’ve been put into words.

There was a moment of realization where the dreamer felt inclined to encourage the female to do likewise, as the dreamer [regained gravity] so as to do the running while the teen practiced her own floating/flying. Whether this went on for more than a moment is unknown, as the scene transitioned to another scene, much like a sunny day in an area *similar to* the southern portion of Asbury Lane, with a large yard (or field) on the eastern side of the road, and something of a yard (or field) on the western side of the road as well. The dreamer was standing in the eastern area when (he / I) *sensed* the impulse, [It’s such a lovely day, I think I’ll go flying.]

And *whoosh!* up the dreamer went, right off the ground, through the air, over the land, knowing that those left on the ground were likely amazed in some manner as to how/why the dreamer was actually flying.

The dreamer was momentarily also amazed at how clear everything seemed for a moment. The idea of a destination / purpose began to enter the dreamer’s mind as the dreamer was headed south. The idea of “returning to” the point of origin from where the dreamer had taken off also came to mind, so the dreamer turned 180° only to encounter STRONG headwinds (from the north) which the dreamer seemed unable to counter. The idea of “landing” came to mind, as the dream instantly ended. Clarity 9.

There was also an *unpleasant* dream involving JAT, as if she were trying to wedge / insert her way back into the dreamer’s life. The dreamer was able to fend her off, but it was on the edge of hostility. Clarity 8-, as I’ve already forgotten most of what occurred.
10:31 AM (TV turned on to catch any news of what's supposed to happen in D.C.)

Richard Silk

Dec 8, 2021, 3:32:08 PM12/8/21
I fell asleep on the couch (as usual) watching TV last night. Apparently I slept *hard* (well) until around 6:30 AM, whereupon I let the dog out (briefly) then returned to bed, and slept *normally* until around 9:30-10 AM.

It was during this latter sleep that I had a “dream conversation” with Gina, one that was SO CLEAR as to be nearly 9+/10, *except* that some of it has faded (as it’s presently nearly 2:30 PM) so I’ll give it a “solid 9” for now. It *may* have been “prescient” OR it *may* have been due to having watched “The Hunger Games” last night OR *possibly* “both,” as that scene where “Peeta” and “Katniss” are in the cave, where Peeta is telling Kantiss how “I should have….” regarding one of the opening scenes, in terms regarding how he “should have” initiated their relationship at that point in the past. That scene *really* “hit home” as it were, with how I *should have* kindled my relationship with Gina back in the Spring of ‘81 (through the Fall) so that we’d have been “married” all these years, but to get to the dream:

“I” (the dreamer) was in a “seated-type” conversation with Gina, directly saying to her things regarding how “I should have….” just like in the scene between Peeta and Katniss. IF I had recorded this dream upon waking, I would certainly have been able to articulate nearly word-for-word what was said in the dream, however, I feel this “recap” basically touches upon the major points.

I’m fairly certain there was at least one more other dream as well, possibly two others, but anything else simply *pales* in comparison to a conversation with Gina.

Richard Silk

Dec 9, 2021, 12:26:58 PM12/9/21
So while I had at least one other dream last night that I'm comfortable with "letting go," there was this one snip that occurred between my first waking up and that in-between time prior to my getting out of bed later for the typical "start of daily activity."

The snippet was in a kind of dark background, with a white fragment of a thought. That fragment was "fed" to the darkness, which "consumed" it. This was akin to a split second in time, if one were to try to put a clock on the duration, yet still it managed to "enter my mind" as "something to ponder."

From there, I began pondering what it means to "feed" anything, to anything. This, of course, brought to mind "the Last Supper" between Jesus and His disciples during the Passover feast in the Garden of Gethsemane. Christians the world over, some Catholic, some Protestant, do this sometimes once per week, known as "Holy Communion."

In my mind, it was cogitating as something like: "Some thought feeds thought," which came down to "thought feeds," which came down to "Love feeds." I found that thought rather "fulfilling" :-)

Richard Silk

Dec 9, 2021, 2:07:59 PM12/9/21
One other thing: I was working on a kind of mental exercise, involving forming a thought in my mind then "injecting love" into that thought. In the example of that moment, I formed something of a counter-clockwise spin (something akin to a low pressure system, something akin to a whirlpool or tornado, but was merely a "spinning thought" within the mind) then "loving" that spin, to see what consequence that thought might have.

The *fascinating* and *immediate* consequence / result was a feeling as if "water" had been "poured down" the "deadened" sciatic nerve along the left side of my body, mainly comprising the left hip down the left leg to the left foot and left toes.

This "rush" of "feeling" (a GOOD feeling, as if a desert-dry pipe had received a gush of living water) only lasted a moment, although the aftereffect was noticeable for a good minute afterward. I kept trying to "repeat" the experiment but there seemed to be no further consequence.

I *wonder* if this was somehow related to the dream / vision I had back decades ago that "predicted" (or "prophesied") the "emotional tornado" which I've written about on occasion. Either way, it was "good" to get that feeling of "living water" down that left sciatic nerve, if even for a moment! :-)

Richard Silk

Dec 10, 2021, 12:40:24 PM12/10/21
My flip-phone has a built-in app of sorts that emulates / functions as a radio. Rather than using the internet data stream, it relies upon having earphones plugged in so that the wire may be used as an antenna. Unsure as to whether it gets any AM stations, but it certainly pulls in FM, and I listen to “the Fish” (94.1 locally, but there may be other frequencies in your area) as it has the most up-beat, positive, contemporary Christian music out there (that I’ve tuned across.) For the past few weeks, I’ve been leaving this little flip-phone plugged in and turned on and tuned in (just a *wee* bit opposite of Timothy Leary’s motto) at night beside my bed, and I keep the volume rather low, so that IF I feel like “turning my mind” toward the music, I can listen, and if I feel like “drifting off” into other thoughts, the music is pleasant yet quiet enough to be “unobtrusive,” and in fact, I can drift off to sleep a LOT faster.

The past week or two (likely ever since Thanksgiving) “the Fish” has been broadcasting ALL SORTS of Christmas music, from Bing Crosby up through Pentatonix. I especially enjoy the “Linus and Lucy” / Vince Guaraldi Trio selections from the Charlie Brown Christmas special.

The reason I introduce all this background is because one of the songs (“Sleigh Ride,” as performed by something of a traditional, symphonic band / wind ensemble) was on earlier this morning, which actually “inserted itself” into a dream scenario. But we’ll get to that.

One of the earlier dreams (MOST of this was camera-perspective / omniscient 3rd person narrative style) involved an overview of a smooth area, as if a drone camera were sweeping in at helicopter speed over a flat, desert sand. No dunes, just flat, the *color* of sand, with just a tad of light brown to the whole scene. As the view slowed down to a focal point, the smooth, earthy sand appeared to *symbolize* people on the surface, as it were. Actual “people” were not seen, but it was as some of the slightly browner spots symbolized people, possibly civilization. Absolutely clarity 7 (symbolic) as nothing about it seemed “real life like” at all, just imagery.

While there was a moment to pause to contemplate what all that may have represented, the next scene seemed a LOT more “life-like”: it was a view of somewhere “said” to be like “Saudi Arabia,” but the terrain seemed more “somewhere else,” as it appeared to be a huge, bowl-shaped area surrounded by mountains. Not only was it bowl-shaped, but there was at least one earth-moving machine (possibly with a dump truck?) that was “smoothing out” some of the areas of what would become “the floor” of the bowl.

In the real-life flooding of a few valleys by TVA in the early-to-mid 20th Century, they simply evacuated the tiny towns and let the waters fill up the space, creating “Center Hill Lake” and “Percy Priest Lake” just to name a few. (While Center Hill is VERY deep and somewhat clear, down to around 6’ visibility, Percy Priest is relatively shallow and almost “muddy,” with only about 2’–3’ visibility, on a GOOD day.) So why they were “smoothing” / leveling the “floor” of this dreamland bowl is anybody’s guess. The suggestion in the dream, however, was that perhaps some of the uber-wealthy sheiks of the area could afford to have a “smooth floor” so that’s what they were doing.

This “construction” type dream was the *consequence* of the view that preceded it: The ring of mountains formed a “lake” of a swimming pool. The bit about how it was built / made in Saudi Arabia was the subject of the 3 preceding paragraphs. Clarity 8, possibly more of a 7+, but with Armageddon just around the corner (I’m keeping my eyes *peeled* for what July of 2024 “reveals” to history) I’m comfortable at putting it at an 8.

A dream near before waking was of a “1st person” perspective, of the dreamer, in / around some type of building, with a room inside that building that had the *coolest* orchid-white sheen to the walls (think of white-purple, with silver highlights, with an actual *sheen* to the appearance!) This was a visual that made a BIG impression, to the point that there were no questions as to form or function of the room, or even why the situation? However, there were two other elements associated with this view of a wall:

In one element, the dreamer felt to be on foot, passing by a (possibly VERY good) high school (or college, or community?) band playing “Sleigh Ride.” (Remember my description of the flip-phone radio earlier?) The dreamer was mindful of the need to find a men’s room (was actually searching for a door with the label “MEN” on it) which is when I *think* he may have happened across that orchid-white-silver wall, but regardless, the clarity / volume of the performance of “Sleigh Ride” was fading / getting muffled, which concerned the dreamer (who in this case seemed to be a version of myself) because “I” *always* enjoy listening for the horse whinny at the end of the piece. I did it once (or twice) myself in high school performances, and was VERY good at it. So after barely hearing it performed in the dream, thinking the guy did an “OK” job of it, “I” found a men’s room and went in to find a urinal. What “I” found was a kind of divider space along a wall with a gap-type hole in the wall near the floor, and figured it was the place to pee, so I let it go there. About that time, two guys walked in, talking to each other, and I started looking for an actual, porcelain, wall fixture. The dream ended, and as I began to wake, I wondered how come a guy can pee in a dream, feel a sense of relief, yet wake up and still have to go pee? (Fortunately, I did *not* wet the bed! Such a thing may happen with very young children who “use the bathroom” in a dream.)

The room with the orchid-white walls with a silvery pattern / sheen was a clarity of around 9 to 9+, the first encounter with the music was around 9-, and the scene in the men’s room was around 8-ish.

Along another tangent, I may be at the “Christmas Concert” by the local symphony orchestra later tonight, the “Tennessee Philharmonic” (which I sense is a tad grander than their overall performance level, but hey, it’s a community thing. Very few folk get paid anything there, except perhaps for a few sponsored principles / first chairs.)

Richard Silk

Dec 11, 2021, 2:33:47 PM12/11/21
On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 1:07:59 PM UTC-6, Richard Silk wrote:
> One other thing: I was working on a kind of mental exercise, involving forming a thought in my mind then "injecting love" into that thought. In the example of that moment, I formed something of a counter-clockwise spin (something akin to a low pressure system, something akin to a whirlpool or tornado, but was merely a "spinning thought" within the mind) then "loving" that spin, to see what consequence that thought might have.

FOLLOW-UP NOTE: Today is December 11th, 2021, whereas LAST NIGHT and on into the wee hours of this morning, the largest tornado outbreak / supercell activity ever recorded in the month of December is (presently) thought to have traveled over 100 miles ON THE GROUND through at least 5 different states (in the United States of America.) Interesting....