2022/05/05 Thursday

Richard Silk

May 5, 2022, 10:52:38 AM5/5/22
Funny :-) "May the Forth" went past and I didn't spot a single Star Wars reference, but I wasn't looking for any, either. I *did* spot one (briefly) on May 2nd or 3rd.

At any rate, I had this dream that was *relatively* unusual:

There was a pattern being shown where, somewhere in Daniel, Unities were being stated in pairs: as in [1 AND 1] even though they were different enough as to be seen as "different."
Where this was coming out on the New Testament side, these two unities had (over time?) merged / grown into 1, similar to two trunks of a tree or bush coming up as a single trunk over time. There were some VERY specific examples being given, but evaporation (and this body ache) have cleared them up. It was very much like: Two (=) now one (.)

While I feel super-honored to have been introduced to Daniel-level dream content, I'll have to be keeping my eyes open for specific examples as to how / were this may be evidenced in Scriptural form. Clarity 7-11, as I'm fairly certain these examples were VERY specific. Sadly, the dream occurred in the wee hours of the night.

Richard Silk

May 8, 2022, 11:02:58 AM5/8/22
A few nights ago, I had two dreams that were somehow "mother-related," likely because of the approach of today's "Mother's Day 2022"—

In one dream, there was a large creature, somewhat "sci-fi" in nature, like having the body mass of a bear and the thickened skin of a lizard of the gila monster type, and I *think* it had a hooked beak not unlike some type of raptor.

It is unclear as to whether the creature was creating a threat of any kind, but something *similar* to the dreamer made an offensive test, as if to chop one of its front "feet" (paws? / claws?) with something like a short axe. (CHONK!)

The creature had a face similar to an African Harrier Hawk and an Osprey (possibly a Harpy Eagle or an African Crowned Eagle.) I can see the bird-like face clear as a bell, but have not a name from which to do much of an online search.

The point is, the bird/creature gave a look as if to say, "You know what's gonna happen to you next, right?" only there was some type of interruption, as if either the dreamer OR the creature had something that needed immediate attention elsewhere, and the dream ended. Clarity either 7 or 9.

The other dream involved two individual mother entities: one near, one far. There seemed to be children (of each mother) somehow in play, as if the distant mother had the kids of the close mother entrapped (or captured) somehow.

There was a view of a knife, held aloft, either in preparation for a down stroke OR as a display, as some knife-aficionados are proud of their hardware. At any rate, this particular knife looked to have a body of about 5"–6", sort of a mahogany-wood-type handle, and a steel blade that had the words "real silver" engraved along the blade, as if the blade were real silver, rather than steel. (WHY would someone have a knife blade made of silver??? Who knows?)

There was some kind of hiccup, as if the dreamer were holding the knife for a moment, accompanied by a type of knife-flip maneuver of the right hand, only the knife seemed to disappear, and the dreamer suddenly had the near-mother kneeling upon the ground, as if pinning the head at the neck, and some type of implied threat to the distant-mother that the near-mother would be killed if all her children were not released to her immediately.

I realize, this condition does NOT make cognitive sense in the conscious world, but in the dream world it was something like [ALL life is valuable, so free those kids or a life gets taken.]

And of course, all the children of the near-mother were released and came running to her side. Dream ended, clarity "Awkward."

The *only* thing even *close* to any of this (IRL) was the release the next day of all the women & children from the Mariupol steel factory in Ukraine.

Richard Silk

May 9, 2022, 4:30:32 PM5/9/22
Got up relatively on a normal schedule this morning, but shortly after breakfast, while working on an article, I felt compelled to take a nap and slept until around 2:30 PM! Ah well... at least I had some dreams :-)
The dreamer was as if a college student out in the MTSU courtyard between the (older) Davis Science Building, the (old) Wiser-Patton Science building, the (old) Todd Library building, and the KUC, near to the southern side were there is parking for the Simms Dorm (middletennesseestateuniversity.myuvn.com/mtsu-campus-map) although the dreamscape was *not 100%* true to the (real life) map. *What* the dreamer was doing was unclear, other than *possibly* getting something out of the trunk of a car. The dreamer actually smiled & waved at the aerial drone (noting a clear, blue sky) as if knowing it to be using an earth-pointed camera. Clarity: bright 8+/9.

In the next dream, the dreamer felt like a cheating husband of sorts, certainly a hypocrite, having just somehow purchased a small load of items, possibly having to deal with the upkeep of another person *other* than his wife, and he was speaking sternly about how EVERY item in a married couple's household has to be "supported" in a financial sense. Personally, I got a *very* hypocritical vibe from that particular scene, and it ended just as quickly as it had begun, clarity 8-.

In one of those "unusual" dreams, the dreamer was as if looking into an area (possibly of a room in a house) that had been shut closed from light and fresh air for SOME time (years, perhaps?) and was curious to see these two "clear" (?) jars of water (each about the size of a large pickle jar from the grocery) that had supposedly been filled with "sea monkeys" then left alone. As the dreamer looked into the jars, small white squares [ ] were clumping together in 2s and 3s, and the dreamer was curious to know if "sea monkeys" had actually managed to hatch and thrive, or if perhaps some type of bacteria was being observed.

At any rate, the focus shifted toward the need to "keep the cats inside!"

Now, having delivered pizzas for 20 years, I'm aware of when a customer has a type of verbal caution to the delivery guy to watch out for cats, but at least two really did just *push right on by,* the one being a type of long-haired (either Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest) cat and the other being something of a short-haired kitten of the salt & pepper coloration. The kitten seemed curious and playful enough to stay in the scene, but there's no telling of what happened to the long-haired creature. All I can tell you is, is that Gina owns or used to own a cat of that type. Clarity from 7 to 9+.