2022/06/24 Friday Daniel 9:27

Richard Silk

Jun 24, 2022, 5:01:48 PM6/24/22
I *wish* I had bothered to journal down my dreams this morning, but I was up at around 4:30 AM to go outside to view the planetary alignment (Mercury, Venus, the Moon (Earth) Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) although Mercury is notoriously difficult to spot (*especially* in the East, due to the neighborhood trees!) but ONE of the dreams was noteworthy enough to stick around even after the alarm-clock early wake-up time.

It involved at least two "characters" that appeared as animate bags of white, as if people had been somehow dressed up in costumes. There *may* have been 3 present, but there were two for sure. They seemed a bit happy, as if they were being "freed" in some manner. I couldn't make heads nor tails of what it meant at the time, but in light of today's SCOTUS ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, it makes a *lot* more sense in that context. Clarity 7-, as it lacked a bit of clarity, even for a symbolic dream.

Even so, I have the distinct impression today has fulfilled *yet another* prophecy of Daniel from the Old Testament.